BVV 4cyl new pump? Anyone bought one yet?

@shopbvv your guys customer service is the worst. I would not shop or recommend anyone to you guys at gun point. You guys shorted my order when you shipped it couldn’t provide physical pictures of the items shipped and then refused to honor the things that were supposed to be in the package that we’re not. Then you made me file a claim with UPS and they just chucked that back denied. You guys are garbage. Adam is the absolute worst at handling customer service situations. He doesn’t respond in a timely manner. @shopbvv can fuck right off

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more! Adam has apparently been shit canned. So other cat calls saying he’s my new rep! Hahahah,

Someone from the company messaged me after my reply to this post wanted to know the back story to see if there’s anything he could do. All I know is their shipping error cost me an extra $3200 in parts that had to be re ordered from my first order that were never shipped to begin with. They could not prove all of my items were accounted for at the time of shipping. They blamed ups said they must have lost a box from the pallet. I filled a claim with ups they had footage that the pallet and said it was never disrupted during shipping so it was denied. Then Adam just stopped taking my calls and responding to my emails. Bvv’s claim department finally reached out to me two months later to tell me I was shit outa luck. They would not be refunding me the amount of the parts that I had to double purchase even though during the claim process they assured me I would be getting refunded for this. So anything short of refunding me the $3200 I really don’t want to hear about it @shopbvv

2 Likes

I would not deal with BVV under any circumstances. They do not have any technical support available, and if the Chinese junk they rebrand fails your out of luck. Ran my t80:cold trap exactly 3 times before one compressor failed. Guess BVVs response, crickets. They suck!

2 Likes

Yeah what’s the story bvv?

1 Like

Lol that’s wild it’s works as well while it’s turned off.

2 Likes

I think 1750rpm is good enough.

Purchased many items from BVV. -80;freezer, roto evaporator, 5.6 cfm vane pump (yea, I know wrong pump for app), -t80 chiller, -t80 cold trap, complete
hydrocarbon setup, etc, etc. Third run with cold trap one of the compressors shirts the bed. Call, no call back. Repeated calls, no call back. Call my sales manager, he informs me that here is nothing they will, or can do to repair in warranty or out. Ended up buying AI -t80 as I was in a pinch. Never again! AI are good folks.