Butter/Budder/Batter/Badder

Will this still work when starting with a full spec fully winterized co2 oil?

Anyone know why my final product is toffee-like instead of crumble? It is a hard pull and snap consistency. Looks like badder when i is spread out in a slab. Is it the plant material or did I miss something along the ways. Thanks!

1 Like

Start and end product

Did you whip it after the taffy tech? Or is that all you did? @Grateful_Con

Hi How I can remove the sticky of my shatter , \

Please repplame thank you

1 Like

Good question…first question one needs to ask is where did you get ur biomass and info on it

2 Likes

Best bet would of been to google this?

links, or it didn’t happen…

1 Like

So to clarify, are you whipping when it’s still frozen, and if so how considering it’s frozen. It’s good to say I’m very new to this and I’m just trying to get a better understanding.

Whipping while it’s still cool but not necessarily frozen. It works at room temp as well but I just prefer the way it captures air (through bubbles) when whipping cold.

2 Likes

After hand pulling on three day old shatter, what the oven procedure. When it changes color and becomes opaque do I used the vacuum on it? With nugs or fresh frozen I can get budder like the above, but with trim I am getting pull n snap.

Bho/pho shatter for three days at 82 with the vac on. Then I hand pull it and place it back in the oven with the vac on. I pull it every hour on the hour repeating for one 8 hr shift. Then I pull it a final time and set it in the oven at 90 with no vac.

same here ,never failed a test yet doing this and health canada are nazis lol

2 Likes

Is this process with dry cure or fresh/frozen?

In my experience this generally reflects a very high cannabinoid content (91%+)

How you get this texture?

Literally all u have to do is pour into a Pyrex, whip, oven no vac… Usually takes a day

1 Like

That top one is some yummy looking stuff… Got terps like whoa

Less than four hours

3 Likes

Hi after whipping to desired consistency would I still want to vacuum purge it?