Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Blends available

Our company is one of the only providers of bulk high purity hydrocarbons in the United States to the cannabis industry that works directly with an American processing plant. While most companies buy gas from one processing plant and slap their labels on it, we work with an independent processor that is dedicated to providing consistent access of high purity solvents to the cannabis industry. Instead of hanging up the phone on customers with bad gas complaints, we take our products and our customers very seriously.

Read here, how we worked out a bad gas issue from a customer that wasn’t even our customer:
https://future4200.com/t/anyuse-the-hydrocarbon-company-for-gas/

Does it need to be distilled prior to use?

@SolventDirect

1 Like

Many of our customers use our gas as is, and some distill. It’s personal preference.

1 Like

No way I would trust any company enough to not distill the gas
From another gas seller who claims they have clean gas and tanks

4 Likes

wtf how much gas did that come from? I’ve distilled maybe 6lbs max before and never seen this stuff?

I think it was 22lbs it’s in another thread @StoneD

2 Likes

Correct it was 22lbs.

2 Likes

Do I get a prize? Anything but that gas, or that system posted by that grape guy will do fine! I’ll even sign a NDA lol…

1 Like

yeah holy freaking shizzent.

@Baked-All-Day dm the source pleases?

It’s from @GasGuy-QEG @StoneD

1 Like

so who all we got here to choose from

bvv, that ecogreen crap, solvent direct, ur guy u just said and gas logic? is there anyone else

I’m ready for gas wars
…im searching myself for the cleanest most.consistent gas. and wanna see for myself

3 Likes

Alright, I feel like maybe I should clear something up.

When extractors are buying high purity solvents, you’re not buying 99.999% gas. From anyone, I don’t care what they say or who they are - if you’re buying that quality of gas, you’re going to be paying a lot more than a couple hundred bucks a tank.

The solvents that you’re buying ARE refined, they are just refined to a minimum threshold of 99.5%. That means that there will always be that chance of .1-.4% of contaminants.

It IS the responsibility of the extractor to distill their gas. But like mentioned in this thread, you also have to account for what the ACTUAL toxicity level is for these “mystery” oil components. You have no idea what kind of garbage is allowed in our food via the FDA regulations.

https://future4200.com/t/mystery-oil-with-no-opinion-just-facts/

3 Likes

I’d def agree to distill first. clean medicines equals good medicine and with the spot light on us we have to be extra careful

3 Likes

I’ve never, ever had an issue with Xtractor depot’s gas. I also know they will listen to me and back up anything that’s wrong with their inventory, it’s almost like I am a valued human customer in their eyes. +1 vote for XD

2 Likes

I still go puretane and whip-it blended.

Dude. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound being all stoked on canned butane (lighter/torch fluid)?

I understand that most of us started there, but there are no benefits to using it over buying a tank of 70/30 or some other blend…

2 Likes

Yeah I know :roll_eyes:. I want to get a tank of 70/30 but for how much I run, it’s cheaper to just distill canned butane. I only do 1lb runs once every 2-3 months or so. So I don’t do much.

4 Likes

Makes more sense now…

1 Like

Shut up.
And have fun with your hair straightener…

2 Likes

I run a little more than that, but I feel ya haha. We’re small lil fishes here fer sure.

1 Like