Butane Always Left in CBD oil

So youre telling me I can’t use @Rowan 's greatest new gift to the world on a butane solution

3 Likes

@moveweight make sure you smudge sage before each run, In a pinch burning nag champa will work

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to have my first hire be a wook shaman.

3 Likes

Patchwork is flame resistant and anti static

1 Like

They should only be qualified if they wear pouches filled with ingredients for ayahuasca

3 Likes

The WOOK is strong with this one

This has to be the single best way to say this I love it

1 Like

This is why I dont understand the hate on washing hemp with butane to achieve t free levels then purging then coating in isolate and canna terps for a compliant potent product

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm tbh to me that’s just a malicious thing to do & meticulous in its own.

First, if I soaked mass in tane & then removed said bio after 1-3 soaks to ensure it’s just bio left, you would then have a mush of butane laced either ground up or “should be uniformly packed & small in size to increase surface area if you don’t want channeling but want a efficient yeild” nugs. You would then have to thin layer percolate all that residual off in ovens for 3-4 days minimum I’d have to guess & then after that the structure of the bio would be so fragile or degraded you would just end up making a dark in color “electrostatically bonded dust nogley” (if you have to ask about the word it’s cause I need more coffee at this moment) :joy: but then covering in terps would just dilute the iso you just charged to the mass & you would have to basically make a caviar boujee hot remix of the best brick nug that has a terped out frost.

That’s just my 2 cents **& I swear to the extraction gods if I see someone use what I just said to make a product I will find you & tell you that you need your balls tugged titfucker.

To me it’s just a matter of being able to bring the best out of the product before extraction for specific purposes (especially upon regulation you’d have to follow in given circumstances.) but all in all, I think the breeding game is about to make some big changes here soon with how they have been selecting their crop for the season.

really the only way to do it :wink:

1 Like

Trust me its not that hard. You’re just skeptical because it sounds weird. You missed a step

1 Like

I’m not skeptical at all, it’s just a foul practice in my eyes.

I dont think it is. What if it passes residual solvent and heavy metals test?

Foul practice is the government regulations.

Foul practice is not disclosing the process in which it was made.

I’m gonna get a shout out from Joey Diaz or riff raff to call you a hater lol

2 Likes

“Listen up cocksuckas” Joey Diaz

1 Like

I’m not hating at all, to me it’s just having to re add a Cannabanoid to your material bio that you could have skipped all of the extraction - re curing (especially if you do ff as you’ll have to deal with ethylene at that point too, even terps won’t cover that shit.) but it’s just wayyyyyyy more work that breeding your strain /crop to do what you’re wanting to accomplish-posh prior to even extracting it if that’s really the move.

But by all means if someone’s hustlin spent bio that’s been “recharged” make your cash & of course be as transparent as possible & put on the packaging how you make the product start to finish. See how much sells.

1 Like

omg …

None of this is relevant

I’m just being honest here. People come on this site give little to no information and then expect us to just put the puzzle together for them? I have learned quite a few things from @cyclopath and they are first criticize, second ask the proper questions, and third give enough advice that the person can learn/read up and follow up with the proper inquisitions. these waters are deep and murky. No one on here knows it all but, we all collectively know so much that anyone can excel and be better at what they are currently doing.

3 Likes

How is none of that relevant ? Why would you go through all that when you can simply source from a grower that has his crop in a % you’d like to work with instead of breaking you ass separating thc from the concentrated oil?

I’m really not hating mania just giving my two cents & being honest about the situation. Have you smoked bio that’s been hit with tane yourself for more than just to try it?

No I agree, I, here to discuss it & the science as well as help other if I can. But seriously spent bio ?