Ultrasonic crystallization = near quantitative yields of isolate in an hour or leas

When you’re ready to crash your isolate out, after the standard heat the stuff and combine and agitate etc

You can crash out all of your cbd in a high yield via ultrasound, 20x faster than the standard hurry up and wait routine

I achieved very nice yields by placing a jacketed steel vessel in an ultrasonic cleaning bath and pulsing The US on and off in 10-60s bursts with agitation via an overhead stirrer

The idea is that the cavitation induces nucleation at a much earlier point in time on the solubility curve, via cavitation effects of US causing many tens of thousands more chances for the Bonding sites on the molecules to interact and bond

End result is a perfectly uniform, extremely fine slurry that if kept agitated and not allowed to settle, can be rinsed extremely easily and requires no extra grinding steps as you haven’t actually grown much in terms of crystals you just have a billion little nuclei crystals that have a nice even flow and little to no inclusions.

I haven’t messed around a TON with this technique, just a few late nights screaming in chorus with the transducers but I know a few forum
Members who’s claims lead me to believe that they are using this tech and don’t wanna share

You can crash the lions share of your cbd out of non-saturated, impure material and you can do it damn near room
Temps and get near quantitative yields in a matter of an hour or so start to finish, without need for seed crystals

I honestly am more interested in using ultrasound as a method to seed clouds via alpha pinene mister Equipped drones

Clouds seeded via terpenes carry water 50% further inland than non terp seeded clouds and I believe one of the reasons all these fires are so much worse year by year is the way we have demolished the coastal forests

It used to be that the trees on the coasts would seed the clouds that carried water inland but no longer- we ripped the coasts forests up and built beach communities that mr Lebowski ain’t welcome in-

with the ability for ultrasound to force nucleate water crystals from poor weather conditions, we might be able to deploy fleets of drones singing Water vapor into form via a spray of pinene (I’m sure other hydrocarbons would make good candidates it’s just A pinene was the one I read up on in terms of cloud seeding recently) and send the up and down the coasts to fight fires and potentially help keep this whole coast from staying on fire forever.

Anyhow have fun making lattes in hell for the devil- I mean playing with ultrasound… that’s what it sounded like to me when I first started messing with the dismemberator two years ago- btw don’t directly Sonicate your product with a horn, use an indirect method like a US bath or Bain Marie of sorts as the horns tend to shed micro particles into your product and require nano-filtration to ensure safe consumables for yer fellow man.

Anyone else Fx with this stuff? I thought it was magic when I accidentally stumbled across it, and strangely nobody seems to have brought it up here much.

22 Likes

This is actually really interesting & I appreciate it as well. Not only may what you’re talk9ng about be plausible but using beta & alpha as a “bronchillator” (im not looking that up rn) but would create a better air quality all around for those whom have trouble breathing.

I’ve looked at sonication for crashing before but didn’t peak much to me as like you said it will create a uniform slurry

1 Like

Yes but QUICKLY

And a uniform slurry is perfect for CBD isolate

If you’re seeking to make this diamonds why not try a rapid crash out of your goods, then follow by careful crystallization?

The idea of using sonoceystalization is that you can drastically increase the temps where nucleation occur

So pulse your this diamond miners with US once or twice early on and then don’t touch me again with the sound hack - you have a much longer crystal growth period, this would mean that you have bigger diamonds right?

I don’t dick with THC much so I don’t have much chance to play with THCA mining

6 Likes

Completely agree, you have be quicker than that to play with the nucleation spots on cbd iso right. You can either make it crash or elongate you’re post recrx

Thca I’d say the us early on would be perfect to inhibit nucleation but I wouldn’t touch it again like you said till ready for a recrx or till happy with the growth.

Try running it in acidic ph too You might like it :smirk:

2 Likes

I just blasted it repeatedly and somewhat randomly and got a beautiful slurry right out the gate, it was a fine fine powder

1 Like

Changing ph when prior to the crash will cause a drastically faster dropout as well, give it a shot, but rebalance back out with a clean wash of the stones too

2 Likes

I dropped a gem

2 Likes