Businesses robbed across CA

I think it’s all Chinese people looting. I’m convinced this is just another way they are destabilizing our economy…first with the remote detonating butane Cans in LA last week, coronavirus. Wildfires…earthquakes…hurricanes. All Chinese created; just like all these riots

4 Likes

You forgot the main reason: to sell more PPE

1 Like

Ive already started receiving emails asking if I need gas masks and riot gear!

:rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

You’d be lucky to get 1 to 2 shots before it jams, its just a horrible design

2 Likes

You’d be better off throwing that hi point at an intruder. You might actually hit them

4 Likes

Hook it up plug

2 Likes

Just try to pull this off - I’m sure it’ll go great! Next one's coming faster - YouTube

Hipoints are the definition of throw away guns . Fun fact in the 90s they made them so you couldn’t even take them apart to clean you had to break them lmao . Shoot till it doesn’t shoot anymore then buy another haha. They are great for leaving outside or an area where you wouldn’t want to leave an expensive one . The biggest flaw is the mag will fall out of the 9mm pistol from a manufacturing error. Hit up the manufacturer and they will send you another for free. Not advocating for shitty guns but I’d say they are on the lower spectrum of decent . They are not that bad great to have 5 of them to throw around different places lol its 100$ can’t complain that much you get what you pay for . Its like harbor freight tools get the right one and its cheap decent and functional keep it properly cleaned and oiled and works fine. I personally don’t own one but would for this purpose have shot and handled plenty

2 Likes

Damn I’m gonna need that. What’s good with payment is anyone still taking dollar bills or can I pay you in diamonds :joy:

1 Like

They jam. A lot.

They are heavy af

They have low capacity

Rarely optics or light ready

They cost 2-3x as much

45 acp is an outdated round

No LE or military use 1911

There are many versions of 1911 pistols.

They do not jam.

I’d rather have weight in my hand than a girls fluff brush.

Almost always are the common models tac ready and available, this is not a rarity.

1911 comes in single stack and double stack and any ammunition you want.

Yes le are allowed to carry what they want. Most le who are enthusiastic will use a 1911 platform or even sig style gun.

Le typically get free dept guns and sign off carrying them and don’t spend money on guns. Certain brands like Glock and sig and stuff that are made by the bulk load and cheaply are offered to le at severe discounts.

2 Likes

Note almost all the best race pistols are based on 1911 or 2011 frame setups. It takes alot more effort and work to get plastic guns and striker pistols to opperate like a basic tuned 1911. I’ve owned many pistols and the 1911 is the most reliable.

Remember there are original 1911 pistols that went though ww2 that still shoot to this day. You can’t say that about many other pistols.

3 Likes

jammed once per clip guaranteed lol

2 Likes

also true unless it was just cleaned lmao. hey, it was cheap!

You can watch videos on the notorious jamming of the 1911

Is it a high point t piece of shit? No

Does it go bang every time after 10k rounds like a glock? No

They are very attractive firearms with slot of nostalgia and the fancy ones are temples to high level gunsmithing.

But I’d rather have a glock 17 with a rmr and a light.

I’d take a zev glock over a 1911 race gun. So would most psp shooters nowadays that don’t have 1911 brand sponsorship

Let’s go shooting some time. I have some fun pews

The fuck did I have to look at a dead person from 1992 dude. Come on.

He lived.

That guy lived.

1 Like

Never had any of mine jam ever. Across all caliber platforms. Also you don’t need to spend alot for a smithed or raced out personal Cary. Dollar per dollar performance and features 1911 will cost cheaper to make run like a horse compared to a raced out Glock or plastic gun. My two cents. I also like large hadguns because have bear claws for hands. A great example is Kimber models, a second great example is sti pistols. You don’t need to spend alot to get absolutely upper echelon reliability. I have owned many pistols and I can tell you over the years the 1911 platform has served me really well with no malfunctioning at all.

Also I have a shoulder holster with right side double mag all leather that holds a desert eagle 44 magnum and I usually wear that everywhere on the property when I’m alone or in the woods. So…fuck Glocks. Bwahahahaha

1 Like

I got a les baer super tac with well over 10k rounds thru it and never jammed once even with shitty reload or cheap ammo. The situation dictates the firearm, getting serious the 5.7 comes out, self defense in the house les likes to play with some hydra shok. Then theres just the good ole wheel gun and a 12 gauge. Only thing i dont like about cali is the shitty gun laws. Cz are also good reliable gins from the ones ive owned.

1 Like