Businesses robbed across CA

Why say that? Because someone operates a BM vs a store front should fall victim to fuck-tards?

At least 50% of US on here are probably bm. No one deserves to have their personal property vandalized, broken into, or burned, bm or legal.

7 Likes

I love 1911ā€™s and 12 gauges i guess there isnt one i dont like other than a high point unless you wanna hit someone with it then i guess its ok. Still ugly as shit tho

1 Like

11 Likes

Iā€™ve never understood the 1911 appeal. Unless you are ww2 larping

Polymer striker fired all day. Pick your brand.

When it comes to looters I highly doubt someone is going to open fire on unarmed people stealing shit. I would consider that to be highly immoral if your personal safety or anotherā€™s isnā€™t in danger.

Thatā€™s why I like these.

They cost 20k but you can own as a civilian. They have a variety of less than lethal shells, the most effective against crowds being the ones full of rubber pellets.

I personally think that people should expect a bullet when trespassing , stealing , or breaking and entering , looting whatever. I guess it all depends where and how you were raised . In rural areas there isnā€™t a local police force to call for help and the sherriff doesnā€™t care about shit . You have to defend your property or deal with bullshit. My family has raised me to stand my ground and protect our land . Its a crazy world to live in when looting and stealing is being morally justified (2 wrongs never make a right) and then when there are repercussions like people getting shot It is the store owners fault . I like to make the analogy if you want to put out a fire donā€™t pour gas all over everything use water . Iā€™m a firm believer in the king of your castle law

13 Likes

Stealing isnā€™t right

Murdering a thief is less right regardless of how itā€™s framed.

If you canā€™t not shoot unarmed people you have no business owning firearms in my opinion.

I take all of this tough talk with with a grain of salt however. Dudes live to talk big on the internet about what they would do in some unrealistic scenario.

If someone was inside my home stealing from me and the surefire flashlight on the end of my udp9 show ls me they werenā€™t armed Iā€™m not pulling the trigger Because going to jail for murder sucks. In Oregon I canā€™t just mow down some junkie stealing my flatscreen if my life isnā€™t in danger. No castle clause.

But a castle clause doesnā€™t protect you from prosecution when The person is unarmed or you shoot them in the back or chase them from inside the house to outside and fire on them.

2 Likes

It Florida they can be breaking into your car and you can shoot. They can be running away and you get more brownie points from police here.

We are the gunshine state

25 Likes

America

3 Likes

I know dudes who donā€™t even have/canā€™t get internet and they would shoot you then bury you in the woods that quick for trying to steal from them. Not tuff talk for some people. When you get as remote as some of the areas around here, people stop caringā€¦

8 Likes

The 1911 was my uncles. Hes getting old, and dealers arent buying handguns too often.

He has quite a collection. Vietnam vet with some goodies for protection. Wife and he has cpl.

2 Likes

Stand your ground law is the best one they have for defending yourself and your property. Steal my shit or vandalize it and you will meet your maker if I am around. Stand up for yourself or sit your candy ass down.

4 Likes

@Hansel hey sounds like my neck of the woods . We are actually one of the few lucky people to even have grid tied power in our area . We have a basic tv no flat screens around here donā€™t even watch tv . I ride my dirt bike, hunt , fish , shoot, farm and extract , smoke weed listening to music and thatā€™s my life nothing else as i like to say no fillers . Most company goes batshit crazy in less than 10 days MAX because they canā€™t handle such a simple life . One of my favorite jokes is are we going to walmart today ? Cause thatā€™s all we do thatā€™s out of the ordinary

7 Likes

Iā€™m going to assume a retail property cannot be rezoned to residential just because you slept in it, but Iā€™m not a lawyer anymore.

1 Like

Yeah, you would eventually get fined for the zoning violation. But zoning is local and self defense is state law, so I think it would still be your castle.

I donā€™t want anyone to shoot anyone else. The point is that the law can be a deterrent. The only people I have known to get robbed have their stuff stolen from barns and outbuildings. Even the methheads here are not crazy enough to break into houses, because they know they will get blown away. The end result is less crime and violence.

1 Like

For the most part insurance companies fight tooth and nail on any payouts related to looting and such.

People make assumptions. But itā€™s all in the underwriter and being knowledgeable. Typically speaking looting is excluded in the underwriting and if you notice that and ask them to include a brief on looting or damage during riots they will complete revise the insurance underwriting and increase the premium immensely.

Almost nobody is covered by looting.

3 Likes

A 1911 is a far superior weapon side by side to shitty plastic pistols or stroker fired novelty guns.

6 Likes

My wife thought I was nuts when I started loading magazines on Saturday night. By Sunday she didnā€™t think I was so crazy.

Protesters donā€™t loot.

Protesters donā€™t riot.

Protesters donā€™t vandalize and destroy property.

Protesting isnā€™t burning 200 year old historic stone buildings.

Protesting is very very different.

Whatā€™s happening is ignorant low iq angry dipshits spreading and expressing violent behavior and abusive non valid acts.

These people could care less about racist cops killing people. Itā€™s just a reason for them to be themselves.

Where I live it could be 15 to 45 minutes till any help comes. If I catch someone on my property Iā€™ll shoot them with salt shot or bean bags without thinking twice. If I catch someone in my house middle of night or so forth I would not think twice about killing them. Granted I would enforce verbal language to get them on floor untill cops arrive at gunpoint first - but if provoked or attacked I would end thier life and repaint the walls with thier brains.

Remember most criminals always plead any card they can, but thier plans to pillage, loot, rape, murder, or injure anyone who gets in thier way is only stopped by lethal threat or force.

Criminals who are found inside peopleā€™s houses deserve very little justice. Criminals get away with too much.

If my pregnant wife is in labor and someone stops my vehicle on freeway, I consider that unwarranted detention and kidnapping and will again run over them without question.

My safety, children safety and family well being is more important than anyones life behaving in unjust acts of foul human behavior.

4 Likes

lol at high point. I bought a high point 40 after getting my door kicked the first time. man that thing was made of lead. looked like an old glock though. never had to use it thank god.

1 Like

Did anyone forget how we founded America?
Askingā€¦ becauseā€¦ We stole it.

7 Likes