Business Plan Consultant Required

Hi Team;

We are looking to engage an individual to help us prepare a business plan, for a CBD extraction facility.

The purpose of this plan will be to support capital raising initiatives we are exploring.

If interested, I would love to discuss further.

Regards;

Nathan

I just met with a financial advisor type guy who transcends that label entirely. This guys knowledge and experience is insane. He has assisted over 11,000 clients in the formation of over 1000 Corporations of different types including 401

Message was sent early accidentally. As continues;

401 3c. He also does business plan development. He gets real deep
With it. He won’t work with anybody but I do have a stack of tickets to a free introductory consultation that I can share. This would be a personal reference of mine so please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks… looking for real people.
This came across as an ad.

1 Like

Have you made a pitch deck?

Where do you plan to operate?
I’d caution against a large scale operation and would suggest a vertically integrated artisan or craft operation.

1 Like

My referral is not for sale. This guy is real deal. He lives four houses away and it is a great blessing to engage with him. I don’t mind at all and garner zero commission from referrals but meet a living legend if you want to. I am serious AF. If anyone else is interested hit me up and I can share more back story. Your inhibitions and doubts are not my concern. I have found a true treasure within this mentor and within this community. That is why I share and invite the mutual overlap. Just sharing what I value!

Hit me up!

I totally back you up on this Dirteagle. You give free and great advice. Your concerns are why I asked to Nbird to contact me first. So as not to waste the time of the most valuable mentor regarding financial matters that I have found.

This is not an ad. I been in this the whole
time and just now coming out the shadows.

Ain’t scared no mo’

Real recognize real.

Y’all feel?

Hope your investors haven’t noticed that "CBD Is over"

4 Likes

To Whom This May Concern,

I have extensive experience writing cannabis business plans, investment prospectuses and feasibility studies as well as designing pitch decks. Please see my website at gortonlogistics (Please note, after each name add a dottttt com as they will not allows links)

Over the years, I have worked with numerous start-ups. entrepreneurs, and new corporate ventures raising funds to preparing complex business documents. These include City and State Cannabis License Applications and contract fee RFP proposals. My works stands out from the competition as I am also an artist (jangorton) with a keen ability to design dynamic and “easy-to-understand” charts, timelines, and organizational illustrations.

I work on a reasonable, per-project or hourly basis and have significant experience to work in a time-efficient manner. I am in Austin, Texas and travel often to the SF Bay Area.

Sincerely,

Janice Gorton
Business Development Consultant
gortonlogistics
M. 415-259-8943 .

I have created several cannabis pitch decks. Please see my website at Gorton Logistics. use web with commmm.

Please let me know if you are interested in my business development services.

Janice Gorton