Budget friendly cartridge filling solution

Very little loss to the line. Most of your loss will come from the reservoir but that can be remedied with a ptfe plunger or scraping the sides down.

It will be extra for the plunger as teflon is really expensive and I am gonna have to drill and tap them.

Cleaning is very simple as the whole reservoir assembly breaks down with simple tools. The lines can be flushed with ethanol and a glass syringe, and the filler syringe breaks completely down as well.

Extra filler syringes can be purchased very cheaply (<$100) and can be quick changed out to stop any bottle necks from happening when swapping flavors, as the filler syringe takes longest to clean.

7 Likes

The Qma setup is a game changer. 100%

4 Likes

Thatā€™s that guy right there. :muscle::muscle::muscle:. I didnā€™t experience any noticeable loss but I also kept the whole rig around 130-140f. After I was done I just ran some alcohol thru the system and disassembled for cleaning.

4 Likes

So itā€™s possible to keep the reservoir warm ?

@qma. This might sound lazy but is it easy to just have several reservoirs to bust out several flavors faster. Or am I over thinking cleaning it btw

1 Like

Yes, on the 1000ml, there are 3 heating elements, and the smaller 250 has 2. I am getting them form china and testing them here, otherwise this piece of equipment would cost much more for less functionality. Up till the beginning of this month, I was making them with briskheat pads and glass syringes to have an alpha product to make believers.

I can sell extra reservoirs, the steel people are here in the us so I can snap em up quick.

The guy in that video (who promised to join this site if I would make it for him and DIDNā€™T) doesnā€™t clean his system AT ALL in between flavors, only at the end of the day. How is that for lazy?

2 Likes

How long will it take you once I purchase, bc Iā€™m hooked at the moment as I really got into carts recently

2 Likes

I wonā€™t even let people give me money till these heaters come inā€¦ The turnaround time is too long right now, approaching 2 weeks now. Iā€™m using my dms as a waitlist, but the guys who already bought them are filling it up. Itā€™s not fair, yall are gonna think I am making this thing up. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I shall pm you to join that waitlist!

2 Likes

May I ask what temp is being used for the solution here? Also does this have a way to adjust you fill? For example, .4 .5 .6 or 1 gram?

Thank you!

What is the list of items I would need to craft this machine? This is such a dope design @qma

Why not just support and buy one from the man himself ?

14 Likes

I didnā€™t know if he was selling these or not Iā€™d gladly purchase one. By the looks of his video he posted of it working it seems very efficient.

4 Likes

I vouch for the QMA cart filling setup. It has saved me precious time and caused a lot of issues from happening. These can even be marketed to dispensarys. The quality control on the machinery has been matched for this markets standards. Shoutout to @qma!!

9 Likes

I 3D printed a sleeve for a 10mL syringe with coil cut out on the side and I run a reptile hearing cable around the sleeve on the coil ā€œtrackā€ I guess would be the best way to explain it. After a couple minutes disty melts down very thin.

Iā€™ll have to post pictures when im home.

1 Like

This one is a shortened version not 10ml full length

Cord fits snugly in the slot and it works well. Tolerances vary on syringes so I use would use some insulating tape to fit the heating block snugly.

1 Like

I hear yeah man! I treated myself and bought the 50ml version for my birthday. Got it in the mail before Christmas, best decision I ever made. @qma is a good dude, great buying experience and stellar customer service, dude has a wealth of knowledge. The cart gun is amazing. I was concerned with the 50ml version because there isnā€™t a heating element around the syringe, and that was an issue with my glass syringe, I was worried I would have to fill quickly so the oil doesnā€™t cool in the syringe, but the cart farmer 50 worked perfectly. I was able to fill at a very comfortable pace without oil cooling in the syringe and itā€™s stunning to watch this thing pump out consistent precise fills. The gun and heat pads are very high quality, easy to set up, clean and use. When I used it, i processed 90ml of oil, was easy to refill and continue to fill carts.

Canā€™t wait to see what @qma makes next

5 Likes

Iā€™m filling some cbda/cbda carts this week. Iā€™ll throw it up. Also, @qma when will the edibles took be ready?

Edit: CBD/cbda

3 Likes

Iā€™m really dragging my feet. After I saw Killa just pour out a tray of candy, I lost all hope. Pouring is winning right now

2 Likes

For personal use yes. For professional use though?.. I would think that more precision would be necessary. Iā€™m actually ordering all my stuff for gummies to do this week and will know more. Iā€™m super stoked. Iā€™ve stocked up and am gonna be focusing on formulations all this coming week!

3 Likes