Brand new equipment, still crated. make offer, Huber, Cascade, Agilent, Welch

The story of the cannabis business that failed before it even got started tells itself.

1 Like

Ok I am waiting to hear back from an agilent regional liaison rep but so far from what I can determine these pumps do not have an isolation valve and the one shown in the picture above with the red sticker does in fact have a custom exhaust fitting. I hope to update further once I have more information.

I donā€™t believe Cascade sold the version with the isolation valve but I canā€™t find anything about it online anymore. Can you can see the pump box and the model number?

Ok, I looked up the number on the tag:
https://www.agilent.com/store/en_US/Prod-X3807-64000/X3807-64000
It says NW25 connection. This tis the part number for the one with inlet isolation valve:
https://www.agilent.com/store/en_US/Prod-X3807-64010/X3807-64010

I got a copy of the manual for tear down, it looks like the part to change it is a Major Repair Kit X3807-67004 $744

This is what I could get from agilent. I also have a contact for the part who is apparently knowledgeable in the field of these pumps.

Personally, this sound like a fair amount of work. If you dont have experience working on pumps it might not be a good path. I also do not know 100% that all the required parts are in that kit.

Sorry itā€™s been a tedious waiting game dealing with the Agilent regional rep and so forth. Ok so these Agilent idp 7 pumps have a 3/8ā€ barbed exhaust instead of the normal kf25 but I was told this is not a big deal and can easily be switched. Neither of the pumps listed for sale have isolation valves because from what I was told by the rep who processed these pumps to be ordered and built over 1.5 years agoā€¦ isolation valves are not desirable for cannabis use because of sticky residue that eventually builds up and blocks the valve from closing and opening.

There are less expensive options for installing an isolation valveā€¦ like installing one externally and inline with the vacuum hose it then boils down to a matter of adapter fittings.

Donā€™t let the isolation valve stop you. Those are great pumps. Just remember that the pump goes on first with all the valves closed and it goes off very last after you are all done and all the valves are closed.

Please give me a shout highly interested in the Welch CRVpro16 XPRF if itā€™s still available.

We donā€™t have the 16. 2x of the crv8 though

Updateā€¦ I purchased the Agilent IDP 7 pump thanks.

1 Like

Hello I am interested in Agilent IDP7 5.4 CFM|IDP7-CS|Vac Pump / Scroll|

Would $1,800 work

Looks like you just missed it. @Cpencille

Welcome