Brand new equipment, still crated. make offer, Huber, Cascade, Agilent, Welch

50% OFF RETAIL!! The prices listed below are the retail prices, cost to you is half of the price shown.

The Huber 915 and a few pumps left. Getting an update to the inventory hopefully soon.

Talked with the owners, they are ready to aggressively reduce the prices, 50% off retail price for brand new equipment. I will be shopping the large equipment resellers so grab a deal while we have it.

Howdy y’all,

Last year I picked up a consulting client referred from another client. Really nice guy, pretty good friends now, but I earned my money by telling him not to enter the Oregon market. He was insistent but I kept at him. He talked with a financial advisor who backed me up on this being a terrible time to get into cannabis in Oregon.

Thing is, they had put down over $300k on equipment. So I worked with them to pick out some good multi-purpose equipment and now you can get it still all crated from the manufacturer for some great savings.
I will consider any offer. I might consider it insulting and move on but I’ll take a look. Buying more than one item, or preferably all would give me more latitude in the pricing as well.
I have a bunch of Cascade vacuum ovens, a cvo-5 double up package with cold trap and vac pump, other vac pumps, explosion proof pumps and some Huber chillers.

Again, everything is brand new, never been used.

|HUBER 915W Chiller, 460V|VDH1100690| 1 unit - Retail: $130,000

|Agilent IDP7 5.4 CFM|IDP7-CS|Vac Pump / Scroll| 2 units - Retail $5,652
|Welch CS2052 2.3 CFM|2052-CS|Vac Pump| 2 units - Retail $3245
|Welch CRVpro8 XPRF / Explosion Proof 5.6 CFM|WE-1801010899|Vac Pump / EXP| 2 units - Retail: $4870
|Welch CRVpro16 XPRF / Explosion Proof 12.8 CFM|WE-1801010898|Vac Pump / EXP| 2 units - Retail: $5960

1 Like

We are willing to take 50% off retail price on all the equipment. This is a solid deal, they want to move the equipment. They have the capacity to sit on it but are ready to move on too.

1 Like

Hey doc, are the cascade ovens still available? location?

what do you want for the 2064s?

Ill have to see if those came in. Owners been out of tiwn for a couple weeks. If so, half retail.

where located?

Hillsborough, Oregon

take 20 for all 5 the cvo5s?

i am talking with someone about the double up. Not sure how many more there are, but we feel half price for new is fair

Interested. Could you tell me what’s left?

So far everything. Im offering new at 50% off and people are still trying to get them cheaper. I feel im being pretty good here, im trying to get some value for the owners too.

1 Like

Don’t worry doc these deals are screamin’.

Best of luck, explosion proof vac pumps are so hot right now.

1 Like

Hi,

Is the IdP7 pumps still available? I would like to buy one or both if possible. Thank you.

I believe they are going to do inventory on sunday.

both IDP7 pumps are available

1 Like

check your DMs

apologies, I was inundated for a bit. I’ll reply in dm’s

1 Like

i am trying to get an updated list. A lot sold but I have been busy and not got to the storage unit.

1 or 2 cvo’s left. need to inventory
1 Welch CRVpro16 XPRF / Explosion Proof 12.8 CFM|WE-1801010898|Vac Pump

sold:
|CVO-5 Vacuum Oven| 3 units - Retail: $10,997
|Cascade CVO-5 DOUBLE UP Vacuum Package| 2 system - Retail $33,555
|Welch CS2052 2.3 CFM|2052-CS|Vac Pump| 2 units - Retail $3245
|Welch CRVpro16 XPRF / Explosion Proof 12.8 CFM|WE-1801010898|Vac Pump / EXP| 1 unit left

Please send me contact. I need one of the IDP7

Huber still available?