Brand new equipment, still crated. make offer, Huber, Cascade, Agilent, Welch

Yes they are

Agilents still available?

I believe so, at least one anyway. Let me check with the owner. I’ll DM shortly.

Did the Agilent idp both sell?

Nope, still have.

Great I messaged you but just in case it gets missed. I am interested in the pump What is the custom exhaust fitting? Also I would like to verify if it has the inlet isolation valve?

Hmm did not get any message. They are still boxed. Whatever comes with the idp-7?

Just following up to see if it will be possible to verify the idp 7 pump inlet isolation valve and if present coordinate payment and shipping?

Message me your phone number and i will start a message thread with the owner. He has access to the storage unit.

These guys are legit, I purchased a vacuum pump then a chiller from them.

Everything was brand new unopened in box or crate.

Ok I sent it via the chat window… the message I tried sending you didn’t go through.

Thanks uneek!

I got your number and sending to the owner.

Great thanks. If you would kindly relay that Text is the best way to get through my spotty reception.

I did, told him to text you. See if the pics he has shows the model number.
He may not move super fast, but he will reach out.

Just following up before I forget. I have yet to receive any contact.

I’m sorry I’ll reach out again.

He said he did. Can you confirm the phone number to me again please.

Sorry I Forgot to follow up… Thank you for helping bridge the communication gap. He did finally reach out on Wednesday and that was the first and last time I heard from him.

Did he answer your questions? I apologize if not. He has been good in the last but I know he is busy too.
That said, if he wants me to keep working on this follow through is required

No I was supposed to hear back from him on Friday and I did not. I reached out on Saturday and I did not receive any response. Thank you for the follow up.