Blue river flan

I’ve seen the blue river flan around and correct me if I’m wrong have noticed this consistency hasnt been posted yet . Seems like a juicy topic so hopefully we can get some of the community’s brainiacs
to piece this one together. It looks to me like a highly refined cake batter to me but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother but curious on insights from the ogs @StoneD @Future @Killa12345

1 Like

I’ve seen their flan and wondered the same. I have no clue. Shit looks :fire:. Wish I could make shit like that. I’d certainly like to put that and ecg’s caviar on my resume in the near future.

And if your the the real glob Marley on ig. I don’t know why your asking for advice as your ig page has made me drool on more than one occasion. It looks like some saturated batter to me. Probably terp soaked. Since they stated this whole cannabis derived terps thing.

3 Likes

You have a pic of the concentrate?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpE99f_lXwj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kwav1ai611gk

1 Like

You know whats funny, we were all calling this poop soup back in the day when " it diden’t shatter it diden’t matter"! ( circa year 2000)

The extract looks good, probably very fine crystals going on there. Id take a dab of it!:grinning:

12 Likes

wrong color for poop soup don’t ya think?

4 Likes

You ever change a diaper? It comes in all colors of the babyfood rainbow. For this one I would guess, peas, pears, and chicken!:rofl:

9 Likes

sure. but that color is not one I’ve seen in any of the BHO samples we used to place that moniker on.

1 Like

There are fragmented clues throughout comments but all vague.

1 Like

Huh, anything less than amber was reffered to as poop soup within my circle. Ill give you that, it isn’t brown!

1 Like

Welp it’s the best looking poop soup I’ve seen . I’d definitely dab it

4 Likes

Baby food!

2 Likes

6 Likes

It seems like they make it with keif “mechanically”.

4 Likes

Extremely fresh material, frozen I’m sure, ran extremely cold, and dewaxed. I’ll push 10% on stuff that runny

3 Likes

That pic you posted is your product ?

2 Likes

Correct

6 Likes

Its blue river terpenes in solventless hash, i would imagine freeze dried fresh frozen dry sift given Tonys reputation.

7 Likes

rosined obviously

2 Likes