Blacklist Post about WaterClear

Its ok bro I know u drive a big truck. I drive a big truck too. And my dick is big :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

I didn’t realize there was so much fake oil flexing going on for clout points.

I have a whole new idea on water clear…

6 Likes

Even .1% impurities will cause color from what I’ve seen

3 Likes

I wasn’t talking about CBD isolate you shrill malnourished donkey.

And that isolate was clearly impure

Remember that nearly water clear cbd/cbg isolate that @Mosaic_Co-Labs had his lunk brother blend with pesticide ridden hempseed oil to pass off as “broad spec”
That was clean isolate- sans the lipids he was blending back into it of course.

Fuck the hemp industry, seriously.

6 Likes

Idgaf what you’re talking about the concept is the same

This is exactly what I’ve observed and am talking about (which you obviously have no idea about)

1 Like

Almost always.

Due to impurities.

Almost always have impurities.

Almost.

Pure THCa will decarb to form water clear D9

Your empirical statement that the only way to make water clear D9 is via chroma as you stated in the OPs screenshot- is patently false.

I don’t get how you’re trying to argue this point, donkey.

I would love to see you make “pure” thc a diamonds that decarb clear without chroma (or crc!)

I bet you won’t be able to do it

The only way to make d9 into water clear is chroma or CRC (which is basically the same thing with different media)

Then you’re decarbing it to fast and unevenly try lowering your temps, the pigments your seeing is degraded D9, pure D9 is water clear

3 Likes

I’ve seen it done.

But it was decarbed and redistilled

it turns SLIGHT yellow. but i’ve never tried under vacuum or nitrogen,

2 Likes

You can get water clear straight from decarb if you get the parameters dialed in right

1 Like

21 Likes

Only if there’s no colored impurities

2 Likes

True! I don’t recommend people decarb anything below 99.9% thca as its very easy to achieve and saves time, but Even if there isn’t colored impurities you can get yellow sometimes even orange from 99.9% based on how your decarbing, any sign of oxidation means the the D9 is no longer 100 pure D9 and is actually a racemic that will effect everything from taste to user experience

5 Likes

Very interesting. Do you have data to show the d9 is racemic?

3 Likes

I never had to fake my water clear d9 :man_shrugging::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv3mMCIBjFc/?igshid=d1eymt151htn

9 Likes

Not that I’m willing to open source lol if you want to sign a NDA and pay for my analytical data spreadsheet we can definitely talk :grin:

3 Likes

Only 250k and 215k for glg members.

Willbillytek - the gift that keeps giving.

9 Likes

Yeah, why not. I’ll DM you

2 Likes

Blacklist is trash. Like, they literally scrub all their posts EVERY time someone calls them out on their bias. It’s all fake news and anyone that supports that kind of “journalism” is mad suspect. Don’t people realize now that it’s easy to police pics based upon their meta data? Amateur posers can’t even pose right! Good eye Dustin for recognizing that pic.

4 Likes