BizzyBee or ETS?

I will criticize any extraction equipment company that makes customer unwitting r&d partners for full msrp in the machine.

I feel the same way about the Luna as @johnbigoilco

Running it from my phone was cool. Explaining the yields to the owner not so much. But it sounds like you and them have it dialed and I like that you like it.

I’d love to come visit sometime and bring you some l2l material and steal all the @Akoyeh hot sauce from your fridge.

2 Likes

it’s a RICO thing, same reason why I’m suspicious about Elliot getting caught delivering solvent to columbo’s lab and walking away scot free

2 Likes

I’m gonna go on a car forum now and get heated over some guy not liking the same car I do.

Gonna call someone a hater for not liking my tundra as much as I do.

3 Likes

Fuck anyone that doesnt like a tundra. I LOVE mine!

6 Likes

Tundras rule

4 Likes

Wish they made that gen tundra (and the one before it) with an actual Trd option (like how the Tacoma’s and 4 runners are set up). Not the “trd” package it came with. That’s my only complaint minus no manual transmission being available (my only complaint about 5th gen 4runners as well).

I hear this new generation is getting an actual trd package, Hoping it’s legit. Also interested in how the new gen sequoia trd (hybrid) will be. Really want to see how the hybrid system handles bigger tires (since it’s in the transmission). Toyota FTW

2 Likes

This one came with all of the TRD stuff you could put on it like skid plate and some other stuff. It’s on the vin report when you print it.

This truck almost a barn score. Got it with 60k miles and only at 70k now and it’s an 07. This is the year jay got a million miles and I have another 07 I gave to my stepson that runs amazing at 250k

1 Like

Nice man. Can’t beat that Toyota reliability. I’m driving that same gen right now with 300k. Also have a first gen with 380k currently. That ones getting some rear axle work done right now but still runs solid!

1 Like

does noone else measure their butane cannabinoid content? columns dont need to be a guessing game.

4 Likes

What are you using?

We have an arometrix device, but still need to get power to it…not holding my breath (based on previous experience)

3 Likes

custom 2 color spectroscopy sensor and a flat surface sightglass

6 Likes

If passive is what you’re after, ETS has their new falling-film they have started selling. It was the last thing I helped design before the buy out. I can tell you myself and Murphy have tons of hours running it and it is a simple yet badass evaporator.

Pair that with a material column rack, filtration, tanks, and you have yourself an american built passive machine that can recover up to 10lbs/min depending on chiller setup.

Hard to beat ETS’ customer service, parts and components inventory and overall quality. I may be a bit biased though lol.

4 Likes

I don’t regret the Bizzybee, the system is hard to find a flaw with.
I got all the upgrade options except crc.
After sale support has been phenomenal, the owners manual is actually very good and well written, I met the whole crew in Washington including Boris and his son, I have nothing bad to say about them or their professionalism.

But back to the system, it rocks!
Once my ultralow chiller gets here its going to be even better, personally I don’t see how ets even compares to the quality you get from bizzybee.

If people didn’t hate boris it would be a no Brainer, I set all that aside and went to see the equipment run because you can see the quality in photos, and at bizcon last year I saw nothing that made me drool as much as the bizzy sitting there. Swagelok everything, swaggers don’t leak, least mine never have.
Every hose is static dissapative swagelok
The welds are all 10/10
The rack is sturdy and well built, easy to add columns to.
The system operates efficiently, you’ll find the options endlessly allow you to do whatever you want, even recovery while injecting, it comes with tools, socks and filter plates, a baller swagelok nitrogen regulator and extra hoses and a couple qc elbow fittings.

I recommend their optional venturi vacuum pump, its far superior to the cole parmer.

Electropassive is a must have.

The price sucks, but this one has already paid itself off in a few short months, so it’s been worth it and I’m still extremely satisfied.

6 Likes

Noted! Thank you for saying something.

3 Likes

I learned about it during my trip there, its alot faster and it comes setup for the qc hoses and fittings on the system, its also all SS

1 Like

Haha. It just looks like him. That kid is his daughter friend.

And we already spoke that that venturi doesn’t pull a deep enough vacuum, didn’t we? Which is also why I run their equipment faster than they do, at lower temps. Cole Parmer also makes several models with varying rates of cfm. I just prefer the one I use because more than that isn’t needed.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: David

2 Likes

He does look just like him I was convinced…

I have the cole parmer the one that pulls lower is less cfm, and the extra time it takes to pull the system down I could do part of another run, I barely even need it with the heat exchanger from what I have seen…
And using it to vent nitrogen is about 3 times faster.

I’m open ears to your opinion on these systems though, you have far more experience with one than I do so my opinion is less educated.

1 Like

I don’t pull vacuum on the entire system at once. Only chamber by chamber. Even an Edward’s 30 would take a min.

It never gave me that big of a problem and I’m an impatient bastard. I also use an air compressor, as you’re supposed to, not my nitrogen tank. Which you can also turn up the pressure, just like you do with the nitrogen, to pull faster and harder.

4 Likes

I will admit, my compressor wasn’t quite sufficient for the cole, I tried it with nitrogen, but the ergonomics of the airvacs one setup for the bizzy is quite nice and it’s better for me for using nitrogen and the supplied qc hoses.

So instead of upgrading my compressor I opted to go the nitrogen route…

1 Like