BizzyBee Falling film, AMP ethanol skid, Cascade Purepath 100 WFE - TURNKEY EXTRACTION LAB

Hey guys,

I am offering a turnkey ethanol distillation lab.
Attached are data sheets, original invoices, and engineering reports needed to obtain C of O’s. The equipment had never been used (distillation equipment has not yet been delivered yet). What I am selling is reducing an 8-15 week lead time down to just a few days. According to the manufactures, the capacity of the equipment is about 24-26 kilos per 8 hour shift. The distillation machine is still at the manufacturers awaiting my final payment of $55,000. Once payment is received they can ship it in 3 days. The remaining equipment is at our facility and a showing can be arranged. The chart below details my costs and the original invoices are attached

In addition to these costs I purchased a $75,000 consulting agreement that goes with the equipment that I am not charging for. A copy is attached that details what services the consultant would provide you. But basically the consultant will do the initial start up and trouble shoot any operating issues with the equipment should it arise and train anyone that needs to be trained. Please look at the consulting agreement. Also, Now required by most of the fire departments is a 3rd party engineering report that you will need to get a C of O in the Phoenix metro area (Where we are located). The lead time for this report was 60 days. The value in my equipment beside being brand new high capacity equipment is you shave off, in my case, 15 weeks lead time, plus you get a consultant that will do the startup and training plus the cost and lead time of the engineering report you will need for a C of O and an ATO.

My asking price is $300,000

Located in Phoenix Arizona.

image001
Cascade Sciences.pdf (64.3 KB)
FALLING-FILM EVAPORATOR 02-01-19.pdf (74.1 KB)

Invoice_1001_from_American_Material_Processing_Equipment_LLC.pdf (15.6 KB)

190625_DN100 SPE_GKB Drawing[9][1].pdf (1.2 MB)

Purepath UI 100 printable.pdf (440.2 KB)

Bumpp

Decided not to chase bad money with good money?

1 Like

Long story short license was pulled on this particular project.

Is this located in CA?

3 Likes

Who custied you for a 75k consult fee? Lol

4 Likes

@Thetetraguy @RockSteady y’alls thoughts? :joy::joy::joy:

it looks like amp got the consulting fee… Nice one!

Scammy bee

3 Likes

id still purchase it over your system :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Stood your ground! But I wouldn’t trust your math to run a company, run it to the ground being prideful lol!

youd be surprised i own like 5 companies lol… none the less keep pushing mang

2 Likes

Title 11 paperwork get ready! just kidding, you too brother.

1 Like

Phx az

We have dropped the price to $275,000.00

We droped price to $275,000.00

Bumppp

bumpp

Bumpyy