Biggest THCa diamond ever?

any idea what the residual solvent numbers look like

2 Likes

I don’t think he would be wanting to break chunks off his crystal for solvent tests.

1 Like

If you put it on a wedding band…I’d say… I DO

7 Likes

Holy moly! That’s amazing!

6 Likes

Amazing

:heart_eyes: I DO :heart_eyes:

That is the most insane and awesome consult offering I’ve ever seen

The diamond is just as nice. Great work

4 Likes

You’ve surpassed any other crystallizations I’ve seen by far.

I would love to just sit with some calipers and find the golden ratio in this masterpiece.

6 Likes

“Golden ratio found in 1kg thca crystal”

Would make a cool headline for a science magazine.

9 Likes

@TheWillBilly could you grow a base crystal that is huge and clear then have different color crystal growths around the initial crystal

10 Likes

Wouldn’t that be fucking cool as shit! @Homegrown34

2 Likes

right

1 Like

@Homegrown34 if I ever offended u I’m sorry too…I realize I fucked up last night drunk messaging I been going through a lot, the whole forum is at my throat so if I ever did anything to you I’m sorry

What I did was wrong and I know it…def not leadership move

1 Like

@StoneD i believe you never have done me wrong or have said anything ignorant i enjoy reading your post they can be informative

3 Likes

Well I fucked up asking for free CBD L for my dad’s Cancer, I didn’t realize was years worth or more…I should never said anything about being a leader and that it would promote his business…everyone acting like I strong armed him saying if he didn’t I would wreck his business but I never said that just that it would promote his business

It wasn’t a leadership move I feel ashamed…as u see I unofficially removed my leader tag and GLG badge as sign im in the wrong

Hey btw on some good news i figured out the fast crash Tek stones if u wanna know go private w me

5 Likes

Thanks @Sidco_Cat ! Appreciate all you do for the cannabis and psychedelic communities

2 Likes

Now thats an elephant dick swing!

Deservably so… :PPP

that is wild!

what a fatty

Appreciate the kind words man! My services may not be the least expensive being offered on the forum but one thing I can guarantee is that the value they bring to the client far exceeds the cost of the initial investment. I think all processors should have a regenerative diamond growing system appropriate for the scale they are operating at.

Edit: Removed the price sheet after some feedback that the consulting rates are too high. I will likely lower those prices and repost in the near future. Thanks to those providing feedback in a reasonable manner.

7 Likes

Not to throw shade but those prices are crazy high

8 Likes