Biggest THCa diamond ever?

I’ve got a diamond I’ve been working on for the past couple of months that weighed in today at just over a kilogram. I’m thinking it’s the biggest THCa diamond that’s ever been made but figured if I’m wrong somebody on here would know. Anyone out there made one bigger? Pics or it didn’t happen!

87 Likes

That’s a fatty! I just finally broke mine down.
I’m trying to do as big of a single facet diamond as I can now and it’s proven hard to keep it from adding more edges when it grows hella fast.
Nice work!

15 Likes

Holy fuck, it looks like a thca rose, kinda!
Awesome work

11 Likes

Ah I’ve been down that road before it’s definitely trickier going for the single facet. I kind of like the look of the multi-faceted boulders with lots of edges though… easier to pull off for a diamond this size too

6 Likes

Thank you! My good friend @TravCxtractr was just saying the same thing earlier today… he gets photo credit btw

4 Likes

Damn, that would look great in my rock garden!

6 Likes

Slap a led in that bitch and put her on display. Well done. :clap::muscle:

11 Likes

We will have to make a custom rig for sure.

10 Likes

I think this will require more than one enail :joy:

2 Likes

Would have to hot knife it with two stainless steel frying pans and a traffic cone :rofl:

28 Likes

Going to need a sheet of titanium, roofing torch and big funnel.

5 Likes

Quick shameless plug: The best part of having a diamond this size is that it grows between 175 - 200 grams per week. As long as I keep feeding it I can have an endless cycle of diamonds and actually keep the diamond growing by harvesting just less than the amount grown per week.

If anyone is interested in getting some assistance with growing a big diamond of their own that they can harvest off of on a weekly basis feel free to hit me in the DMs and I can tell you more about my consulting rates and options. Or hit up my website to book an appointment www.goldstandardconsults.com

25 Likes

Pretty sure it’s ,456grams ur trying to beat

Holy shit just seen that’s 1000grams wtf last night when I fixed ur video drunk I thought it said 100g! Only times ten!

just toss it in a deep fryer and reroute the hood vents into my living room

6 Likes

1000+ grams of beautiful

3 Likes

you should travel with it to tradeshows.

5 Likes

Badass!! I love seeing this!!!

1 Like
9 Likes

That’s fucking ridiculous homie fucking awesome dick swinger but that needs to be under glass class on display

I fixed your video

3 Likes

Now this is the kind of news I love to see :fire::fire::gem:

3 Likes