BHO Tech wanted

I can’t argue with squig on this one, though. He speaks the truth here, no matter how uncomfortable it may be for some folks.

3 Likes

This I already knew. My few clients out there are Oklahomie natives. And one of em has some serious law enforcement pull, too. When @Kingofthekush420 is back. He can tell you how fast my guy showed up when he got pulled over and then let him go. My client paid for the salary (out of his pocket) of all the cops in his town, county, or whatever when the local govt embellished all of it. Him and anyone connected to him out there are untouchable, it’s a full on cowboy mafia.

Except for the weather, not gunna lie, Oklahoma is pretty bad ass.

10 Likes

it wasn’t an insult and I don’t understand how you see it as such. I just highly doubt the accuracy of your statement. Last I checked there are some odd 300 plus psychoactive drugs of abuse. If i was somehow inaccurate in my statement, and you did indeed get arrested with a significant portion of what exists, then I apologise.

Im backkkkkkk

Serious shit though I had some shrooms and weed on me ( and of course me being from cali I wasn’t thinking about weed being illegal till I got pulled over )

The officer pulled me over for an out tail light, I texted dred and before they could even look up my info they had someone call the cop and let me go

Oklahoma is wild, its fun though forsure.

Reminds me of Cali 5 to 10 years ago

12 Likes

That would be sarcasm my guy

Woohoo!

4 Likes

How about you pay said qualified felon as a general contractor and not an employee?

4 Likes

What is the compensation and benefits package?

Equity? Profit Sharing? Bonus structure?

Most importantly: do you require the candidate be a future 4200 verified consultant lol :wink:

Bingo

Pay is up for negotiation. Profit sharing or bonus per gram produced is definitely an option. 4200 verified consultant is not required. I posted here because I know this would be the best place to find somebody that would be a good fit.

1 Like

Are you hiring for a tech or for a extraction lead role?

Depends on who we hire and their leadership abilities.

I can tell you what to do.

how much will you pay me.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

know what you want

mean what you say and say what you mean.

I want this I pay this is fair.

it sounds like your bartering in thailand for non criminal scum.

personally if they haven’t got a scratch from the war on drugs I wouldn’t go near them.

after only the ones who talk when they are caught get away.

I wouldn’t trust it.

I don’t have a legal stash. I’m in Texas. Don’t misconstrue my realistic view with what I must do to participate. My family are those felons who were caught and raided and faced federal prison and millions lost. I am raising their grand child and made a promise to stay as safe and actively aiding in this industry as I can. I don’t dismiss what all the originals have done for this plant and community. I’m taking the most difficult route I know to just go back to where I once was. Near the plants and affording life for my family.

@squig I don’t know if you were addressing me or crude bros, but I have a responsibility to my child above all. My goals take time.

Thanks for clarifying in dm

2 Likes

I understand

but if you found an potential employee that was convicted for drugs and nothing else

would you turn them away knowing that you are working in a field that got this person

convicted before.

1 Like

I’d hire them first. Offer to be ankle monitor custodian. Working towards employee housing for potential relocations.

1 Like

exactly what I am saying.

wouldn’t hire a dog (dogs in australia are not good it means they go back to there owner for a pat)
if you paid me too.

how can someone know what they are doing in this industry if they did not brake the law in the past

or be taught by those who broke the law.

1 Like

Speaking of Felons entering the market.

Funny she couldn’t get hired to these standards but she can run a bigger operation than most of us with a flick of her wrist.

1 Like

fucking hell that made me laugh :grin:

1 Like

I’d also like to state big operators also have felons staffed in all aspects of their businesses. From business management to director level positions. Felons with money is the only difference.

Must be able to pass a background check.*
Excluding cannabis related crimes would be way sexier to read.

2 Likes