BHO processing

Do you care about terps or do you care about being able to actually get it on a dabber and being able to dab it? I get terp chasing is a hobby but dammit don’t waste your money. Ig that’s also the difference between medical and recreational; Terp chasers vs effect chasers.

I dont chase shit, i accommodate not educate. And yes 9/10 people prefer terps/flavor.

11 Likes

Morons. Seeking metered potencies is better. Asking dispensaries to learn to dial in their potencies to what can be metered among a wide consumer basis a much smarter idea than just churning out the next strain that’s recommended by the customer, no?

:rofl: lmao

McDonald’s vs burger lounge

What?!?

In what world?

@Dred_pirate didn’t you say that your badder sells for more?

7 Likes

Lol what the fuck?

11 Likes

Well wouldn’t it be more a medical thing if you saw a disty rack with 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 with THC than just 80 and 100%thc? Wouldn’t it be better to seem more legit with helping the consumer potency wise than just terp chasing.

This is straight nonsense

4 Likes

I only terp chase. Thc is nice but terps make it special. Imagine complaining that your burger was too juicy at burger lounge. They might tell you to try McDonald’s

6 Likes

Shouldn’t throw stones in a glass house

1 Like

What the fuck would the rest of distillate that’s tests at 20% be?

7 Likes

So you would want people to aim for lowered potency on distillate to suit the needs you perceive? Why not just take less.

Hey Carmen I sent you a private message, I’d love to help

Why true terpenes cut duh

3 Likes

At the end of the day the custy is always right

badder>

12 Likes

That looks tasty!!!

3 Likes

straight shit

Clearly

3 Likes

The customer is always right as long as its not just 1 out of hundreds.

1 Like

That box is nice. Probably costs as much as the product

6 Likes