BHO Color

I would get the dewaxing column.

So the de waxing column will do it start to finish?

1 Like

If you want to run crc you will need at a bare minimum a filter plate and filter paper. Preferably a sintered disc.
But since funds are tight i suggest the felt filter method.
Ill try to find a link

But yes that dewaxing column. Amazon n2 regulator. A small tank of n2.
Either a can tapper or a cheap 6lb lpg butabe tank (or both if you get the tank you have to fill it with the can tapper)

Can roll this up and use as a cheap alternative to a sintered disc plate
1 Yard Sheet of Polyester Filter Media [sheets] | DudaDiesel Biodiesel Supplies 19

Maybe @Idab916 can chime in as he told me about this.
@Killa12345 might be able to help you out but idk if he has xlosed columns extractors.

Honestly, if your whole family is sick with covid you should be under isolation yourself as even if you’re not displaying symptoms you are very likely infectious yourself.

Have you all been tested yet?

Whos to say hes had contact. My whole family could have it but not me… Or vice versa
I dont live with any of them

If he was in contact with them prior to their hospitalization, which based on his words seems highly likely, it’s a reasonable warning to try to ensure he doesn’t infect others.

@Slabby #flattenthecurve

1 Like

If what they are saying is true, their bills are due. I get flattening the curve, but if you’re gonna be homeless, then I dunno, I’d be desperate too…

@Andy91,

Get a dewax column like slabby said, I used to make some pretty decent shatter with a closed column.

Pack your tube, fill sleeve with dry ice and isopropyl. Have your cans of butane in the freezer in the mean time. Once the tube is cold as balls, pull out your butane, let it warm up a tiny bit, then inject into the tube. Let tube soak for a little bit, ten minutes or so, then open the bottom valve and inject the rest of the butane.

Evaporate butane and pay your bills with said product. I would get a nice golden color shatter when I did this.

Very condensed version of what I used to do. Good luck and I hope your family is ok.

from some old weed from last harvest in Aug unfortunately I dont have the money for a close loop so I’m doing this with a open blast glass tube pre froze loaded tube n beutane in deep freezer I’m mostly interested in that butane is the best to use overall I am looking to get the lightest colour honey oil possible also on that note I would like to know after I blast it and have the liquid what is the professional way of going about curing it boiling it down xcetera…
I have heard that taking your trim buds grinding them up and freezing them is a really good option also I heard putting your puke tank and in the freezer and freezing them for 5 hours really helps to contribute and having a good yield I have also heard of people using dry ice which I have no idea what that process would be used for or how to do it… it would be greatly appreciated if some people could give me a full start to finish line of operation on what to do and what not to do like I said I’m very basic just a glass tube a double boiler and some stainless steel and glass Pyrex dishes I can possibly get my hands on a purge setup but that is a 50-50 chance of getting I have heard that. Puretane Whip It butane are some of the best to use what are your opinions

I really appreciate the help coming because a lot of people don’t like giving out their secrets but I am new and don’t have anyone else to rely on to get the high-quality that I’m used to buying from the professionals I take pride and passion and what I do and I hate to see it all go to waste feel free to message me on here or private message me at my email
Knapman91@gmail.com thanks alot brothers n sisters for your help!

Back in my old days when I would run open, I would blast directly into a glass pyrex dish lined with PTFE. Once all of the solvent has been collected in your dish, place the dish in another dish of warm water to help evaporate the solvent. Once it’s all gone it will start bubbling. From here you can take your PTFE sheet out and place it in a vac chamber and purge it for a few days with a heating pad underneath.

After a day or so of purging I’d fold the sheet on itself to collect everything into a slab, then flip and continue purging until it was done.

You will definitely want to get a vacuum pump and chamber at the very least to ensure you can pull the residual solvent out of your extract.

Whip it premium is a good brand of canned gas to use, you’ll get good results there.

Just keep in mind cans have various amounts of lubricants and other oils that will be present in your final product if you’re not distilling the gas beforehand. It’s not really possible to distill it without a closed loop system though, so keep that in mind.

My product always had a faint taste of burnt balloons when I ran cans in an open system. The untrained consumer would likely not notice but I could pick up on it since I ran that way for a while and was present in every run till I went CLS

@Andy91: you’ve posted the EXACT same thing 3 times. how about you stop with the cut and paste.

old weed is not going to produce a light colored extract without post processing you are unable to perform.

freezing your weed before blasting is also unlikely to help. in fact, if not done correctly it will reduce your yield because butane cannot penetrate ice.

putting canned butane in the freezer is also not a win. butane is a liquid at 0C. your freezer is -20C. there will be no pressure at all in the can & the butane won’t come out! if you want to play that trick you need propane or at least isobutane in the mix.

https://bushwalkingnsw.org.au/clubsites/FAQ/FAQ_Mixtures.htm#Iso

desperate times call for desperate measures, but posting your email address on an open website before committing a felony is not the way to help your family.

given your level of knowledge and equipment, you don’t need words, you need to watch several videos, I would suggest starting with
https://www.google.com/search?q=open+blast+youtube

given your poor starting material & equipment the only variable you’ve got control of is the temperature at which you drive the solvent off. don’t go above body temp with the warm water you use. or you will unnecessarily darken your oil.

I’m guessing you also have no way of vacuum purging. so you’ll need to use some variation on “whipping”. which I again suggest video. unless you’ve got time to spend 40+ hrs reading here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+whip+bho+into+crumble

and for fucks sake be careful! don’t imbibe before or during. work outside away from sources of ignition. 3-degree burns will not help your family either.

1 Like

assuming you get product too dark to market, I would then recommend you make candy with it.

see: Need gummy recipe (recipe inside)

then you’re selling by the mg not the gram…and your profit margins are higher.

you do have the ability to make ethanol extracts for edibles safely inside your home.

3 Likes

You’re a good dude @cyclopath.

1 Like

Well hopefully that desperation doesn’t get someone killed, op or someone in the high risk group that doesn’t know an asymptomatic individual handled everything their product came in.

If he got laid off and his family is in the hospital with covid there are services available that can keep his family in his house… namely unemployment. Especially since we’re talking mortgage payments and not rent. Seem to recall most places have suspended foreclosures and evictions in light of covid.

Wanna do everyone a real favor, family included? Get a test for covid before you risk being the cause of the next cluster.

If they won’t test you isolate for at least 2 weeks, during which time you’ll have plenty of time to study how to do this properly, use your internet to get the help you need with financial constraints(ie. unemployment for you and your family(or whatever benefits they were receiving if they weren’t working), and start putting together applications for where you can work when you don’t need to isolate anymore.

I wonder if some other desperate person thinking that way might be how his family got infected.

“I gotta take care of me and fuck everyone else… 'merica!”

2 Likes

Dude i already told you what to do.
Do you NOT want help

I usually agree with you… But your rambling.
Nowhere did he say he had contact.
Like i said i could have said the exact same thing about my family and could be trying to do the same and not be infected. We dont all live at our moms house… I havent seen my family since this started.

Let the man make his moves without you judging what you dont know

The same goes both ways. You’re all blindly interpreting his words in the same fashion I am, especially considering he lacks articulation on the subject.

Very few of us live ‘at our mom’s house’, but I quoted ‘we do not end up on the streets’ which is why it sounds an awful lot like op does.

Hopefully he’s not slinging in an area where y’all have friends and family that aren’t already on your 'got ‘em covered’ list.

Judging him would be saying he appears to lack the intelligence to do this without blowing up a house or wasting what money he does have left. I just tried to give friendly advice because I’d like this whole thing to end eventually.

1 Like

I feel you man. All im saying is assumptions are assumptions. It seems like his decision was made for him and he has no choice.

Let the guy try save his family. Are you still blasting? I felt like you should have been isolated when i ran into you looking all sick a few weeks ago. But you were out and about. Just sayin

That’s why warned everyone immediately, kept insisting on everyone staying away from me, didn’t touch anything without sterilizing it immediately, and wore a mask… actually maybe I didn’t have a mask then, can’t actually remember, but never had a cough or sneeze by which to contaminate you all via mist. I even posted about it on my ig to let everyone know I wouldn’t be touching shit for at least 2 weeks, and then did what I said.

I’ve been going out of my way to try to protect the public from me and me from them. No one said don’t save your family. I suggested it be done in a socially responsible manner and even offered up other ‘choices’ by which he might accomplish this in safer manner, like pursuing that unemployment, with a weekly bonus, he’ll be eligible for if he was laid off as he explicitly said he was.

So yeah, I left the house one time in 3 weeks to help a homeboy in a pinch and avoided everyone there like I had leprosy, and all I’m asking is that he consider doing something similar. Make that twice… I went to urgent care Saturday, don’t want people thinking I’m trying to understate my movements.

Also, for those who aren’t aware I never had a confirmed case of covid, in fact they refused to test me because I never displayed any of the common symptoms of covid.

Lol…

2 Likes

Get a mask for the safety of those you encounter. You have been given great advice by @cyclopath, honor that gift by protecting others. Best of the Best to you and your peps

2 Likes