Better quote/price for rotovap, short path distillation, chiller, vacuum pump; welcome your DM

You fucking said you hope he gets corona virus…THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SAFETY

STOP GOING OFF ON TANGENTS! YES i will comment back! This is about your shitty ass comment…nothing about safety. Yes thats racist as fuck! straight up if you wanna get technical!

we can keep going back and forth but when your called out…you say shit like oh its about safety…its about slave labor…its about painting at night…come on bro. Stick to the topic which was your shitty comment. and stick there!

3 Likes

First of all, please look at the screenshot, this is his point.

1. His words showed not only racial discrimination, but as a human being, he did not respect a life, and he despised life.

2. You say China is culling, do you have evidence? are you in China right now? Did you come to China to go to the disaster area to find out the actual situation? If so, please provide conclusive evidence instead of listening to rumors online

3. A few days ago, countries in the world have restricted the entry of Chinese people. I don’t think you know the news because you also let others write to tell the government to restrict the entry of Chinese people. This proves that you don’t really understand, you are just talking nonsense.

4. You said, “Terry is here desperate to send boxes they have been coughing on all last week …” Can you provide evidence? What goods will I send? Have you asked me for a price? Due to the epidemic, we are not at work now, so where will we ship last week? Disclaimer: All exported goods will be disinfected, our company will do it, and our country will do it, so please don’t worry.

5. Can you answer my above question and provide evidence? Otherwise, what you say is false and you are spreading rumors. I believe everyone has the right to speak, but you are responsible for what you say, rather than curse others here and disrespect life.

Now my country is suffering from an epidemic, and you are here to wish me to be ill, think our country is being culled, and rumored that I was sending you poisonous goods, and you did not give any evidence.

The text cannot express my feelings at this moment, but you are a demon from hell.
I hope more people know his behavior and bless us to get through the difficulties.

God bless

3 Likes

Thank you for your words sir.

2 Likes

Are you serious?

Can you have such an idea, it only shows that if one day you encounter the same thing as me, you will treat us like you said (he’s peddling shit on a page for you guys while him and his crews cough into boxes and touch everything with potential booger hands from wiping their faces.)

You are too insidious.
I’m a seller, and my job is to sell the product abroad and give it to the customer safely, not like you said. I’m different from you. I don’t curse others for getting sick.

Thank you for your words.

We are all lovers of life. I keep in touch with my customers. They all contact me at the first time to keep me healthy. I thank you for this.

Regarding the issue of cargo security, we have already considered this issue in advance, and the national customs will also pay attention to this issue, so please believe that we can handle it well.

Don’t talk to him all the time, it’s not worth it, because he doesn’t respect life.

Enjoy your time with your family.

1 Like

"Im just forthcoming that terry isn’t wandering the streets and civil complexes of China right now. He’s on his computer trying to make a sale bc of his stagnant inventory and knowing he won’t ship for several weeks as the ports are restructuring right now. "

That’s what you said.

1. How do you know— “terry is n’t wandering the streets and civil complexes of China right now.” Are you in China now? Are you by my side

2. You say-“He’s on his computer trying to make a sale bc of his stagnant inventory” I updated my post to tell you that I can provide you with prices now, but I will explain the date and delivery to customers later date. Excuse me, you haven’t asked me for a price, you don’t know my inventory, and we have no follow-up communication. Why do you say that I try to ship?

3. “The dude does n’t have a leg to stand on by yelling y’all” everything is okay here in China we can do business "
    This is what you say

I said, “About virus, we are safe and good and everything is under control, so do not worry. We will continue to work soon.”

The meaning of this sentence is that we are not sick now, the government is actively controlling the epidemic situation, and we will continue to work and accept customer inquiries. As for subsequent shipment and production issues, we will also communicate to customers.

Please learn to respect others and not to frame others. Do you also believe in God? If God sees you cursing others for illness, do you think God will care for you? If you believe in God, you should understand your canon? Your canon is to make you wish someone else get sick?

hypocritical

Damn, i think @Terry_Manager speaks better english than i do at this point. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

I certainly cant type or speak Mandarin. seems like terry is killing the babbel app!

6 Likes

72hrs on hard surfaces does a virus last with out a host.

Why not turn the tables on his ars. A defimation lawsuit like he tried pulling here

2 Likes

1. “I do n’t need to go there to see there are open air graves where bodies are being dumped into and the government is using media to lie to people. So fuck off with your bullshit there terry.”

Excuse me, are you in China? Do you see what you said?

1. “I respect life more than you do terry” This is what you say.
    You want me to be infected, but you say you respect life. lololololololol

2. Regarding the issue of cargo safety, I have explained that the company and the national customs will deal with it. At the same time, I will also communicate with customers on issues such as subsequent shipments. I believe the country will handle the epidemic situation.

yes sir.

The virus does not survive long in the air or on objects

I believe we will deal with it and communicate with customers.

thank you

Thanks a million sir.

If you learn Mandarin, it is definitely better than me.

1 Like

Best wishes for you and yours @Terry_Manager . Sorry you encountered such ugliness on the forum.

5 Likes

50,000 cases daily
Only counting serious to near fatal.
Mild cases aren’t even counted.
Allowed to roam and reinfect people … No quarantine for “mild cases”.
Entire provinces shut down.

Youtu.be/ALQTdCYGISw

You make summit look so good lol #shrimpdickenergy
Now go inject your insulin and check your blood pressure.
Incoming rant in 3… 2… 1…

6 Likes

Yeah just saw on YouTube over 16 trillion are now infected… since I saw it on the interwebs it must be true… imagine in 2020 trying to white knight on the interwebs.

Like a lawyer chasing an ambulance. Exploiting a national crises to up your business by default. This forum, this thread is not the place to wish death upon people or educate someone about an ongoing problem not related to the website. The virus dies in 72 hours if not living on a organic host. Packages stay in customs for how long? Longer than three days I would imagine. Product quality does not mean much when the money profited is supporting an owner that promotes this kind of day to day human reaction. Not that I am saying it might be a good idea but I can see a hate thread being formed against an owner of a company that has no “filter” lets put it. Never forget what happens to a hate thread on this forum, #2 google result when you search. I already know how this one will end because I live on a set scale of morals.

4 Likes

The fastest delivery time is 5-7 days, and the company and customs will also check after we resume production.
Please believe we will deal with it

Please go back to the topic we just started.

So you only know on the Internet that we have nothing to do with each other, and you openly cursed me on the forum for making me sick. Your behavior shows that you have no mercy, and I cannot imagine that you would say such a vicious word to someone you do not know or have no connection with.

Only understand the world through the Internet, disrespect life, and curse others.

If you want to say something, please answer me first, how did you say: “I hope you get Corona virus terry.” Do you have humanity? Do you still believe in God? Is that how God taught you?

Fwiw. We have not always done business but i wish you good health. Stay safe.
Dont let spdking get to you. Nobody here takes him serious anyway

3 Likes

thanks buddy.