Better quote for lab/experimental apparatus, welcome your inquiry and DM

I’ll take one

:slight_smile:

I can retire my 6x 600ml buchner setups

1 Like

lol with a filter paper securing device those buchner filters would be a pretty sweet setup!

Also how about a Yeast Brink Keg and a table top buchner!

https://www.abs-commercial.com/12-BBL-Keg-Yeast-Brink_p_2348.html

How about a 2" Triclamp lid that turns and sinke keg into a storage vacuum vessel w/ dip tube?

5 Likes

Welcome your inquiry for rotovap, chiller, spd and so on, just DM me.
Although there will be a holidays, however I could receive the quotation and i could ask my technician to arrange the preparations for production during holidays, then immediately manufacture your products as we work in order to send to you early.

Just DM me or browse my profile, there are other contact info and send inquiry content, then I could proviede good offer with you.
Happy new year!!

1 Like

I think for that keg mod and lid you need to have
Someone or buy the kegs with the Tri clamp
Ferrule welded on. I don’t think they come this way.

And that keg is $200. Trust me. That is not gonna be cheaper in China. No f**ken way! Shipping alone is gonna be $100

1 Like

Ya probably Not the keg but a custom 2" triclamp to turn any cheap used keg to a vacuum vessel

That’s a deceit price too. $90 for that piece is cheap. Probably cheaper than I can sell it for.

That whole combo is a really deceit deal. I’m actually thinking of picking one up. Not the lid. But the keg for sure. I’d like a 4” lid though. Then you can have a sightglass too

1 Like

@Terry_Manager we need an explosion proof centrifuge

2 Likes

They are a glass company bro. They aren’t magicians. Lmao! :joy::rofl::joy::laughing:

2 Likes

i will follow you

1 Like

@asher
Pls support my new post and also thank you for your cooperation with me.
He purchase some rotovap from me and just believe me and my power.

Thank you

@Terry_Manager. It’s getting a bit confusing with all the name changes.

2 Likes

Hhhha
Nothing happens, you know it is just a name for forum, but my English name is not changed.

Thank you for your attention lol

My profile is same and do not be changed.

I ordered a 50L Rotary evaporator from @Terry_Manager and feel he is in good standing. I’m awaiting it’s delivery as we speak, and will update when I get it.

He is professional. His english isn’t the best, but you can understand what he’s saying if you try and overlook the errors, as well.

4 Likes

@Terry_Manager When will you know if you can accommodate any of the new design or changes? I’d really like to see a buchner/nutsche filter weight ring to secure the filter paper

2 Likes

Because factory will have a holiday, so it probably is finished after CNY.
And I will also make sure some details of design

2 Likes

Can’t wait buddy!

Do you have plans to manufacture full bore connections for your short path distillation systems like this photo?

Edit- This photo shows better but missing the cold trap:

3 Likes

yes.
I know it , it is mono receiver, and I just now sell it to my customers 2L Spd.

Like this.

1 Like