Best way to decarb live resin

I dont keep them hot while I mix & I only stir with a stainless spatula as if I was mixing/folding whipping cream… it totally depends on the hte tho, cuz Live hte will make the final solution thinner or less viscous while cured terps will likely have 30-40%thca still in it and this results in a higher viscosity or thicker final solution

1 Like

Anyone tested spun badder sand (thca) before what % is that?
I read here on the forum that spun sugar thca test 94-97 %
Could badder sand be around same %

Not sure what spun badder sand is …but yeah… I suppose anything is possible, ive made budder that tested 86% before

1 Like

When you spin budder in a centrifuge,separated thca they call it sand because it feels like sand
I got to test it to see what % that hits
Another question i had is do u know any precision oven so i can Decarb my thca,because hot plate takes forever
Im gonna have to pay you man for all the free consulting lol i really appreciate it :pray:

Just use your oven. Your spun badder has waxes that will lower the potency of thca

1 Like

Thank you @qma

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The difference between wax/budder ,sugar,and diamonds is the size of thca Crystals
Is this true?
I’ve been searching a lot to understand the difference between sugar and thca diamonds
Pardon my ignorance can anyone explain it to me?
If i spin sugar i get thca crystals,is that same as diamonds?

1 Like

I found that spinning sugar i get a clear bigger more potent thca crystals with no fats vs when i spin budder the thca is more like sand and even after Decarbing i can still see fats and whatever else is in there
Do you recommend sugar better for making carts?

Cannabis sugar or even crumble are diamonds that are formed faster but are smaller in size. To get larger diamonds, more time is needed to form them properly.
Looks like i found my answer
Does smaller in size means less concentrated and lower % than big diamonds?

I recommend cold extraction to avoid the fats, leave them on the plant

1 Like

Nope.

Unless you have schmutz on the surface, then it’s the ratio of surface area to volume, and smaller = more schmutz/m3

if the schmutz is the CAUSE of your small crystals, then yeah, they will be less potent than more pure examples without said crystal inhibiting coating.

1 Like

Is it 100% turning to formaldehyde?

That’s a lawsuit. Go get blood work done.

Hey guys @qma @Myrrdin @cyclopath can anyone help me with a lab in michigan or if i can ship samples to a lab for testing anywhere in US (i know thats illegal but maybr some loopholes exist
Im operating in traditional market and i dont know any lab here in Illinois thay recreational users can use,you got to be a licensed company here in order to test cannabis products
Thank you again for all the help

14 Likes

Simple, just have to get creative my dude, you can buy weed in a legal dispo rite ?

So you should be able to buy that weed legally and then send that into a lab for testing, just tell them you want consumer confirmation of the potency or similar but send your weed instead

Probably be the only safe way to skin that cat. Im in Canada so I cant help you with labs in your state but there is always another way to skin the cat

2 Likes

Hey @qma i got a bvv filling gun 25 ml
Im looking to buy one of your hsw unimatic

guns
Can i install the bvv tank in the hsw unimatic?
I saw a post in your instagram where u said that is compatible with the 50 shot filling gun

You can use the heater NOT the reservoir. My system is incompatable with that reservoir

1 Like

Ok thank you!

I trying to make live resit carts too. What if i use convection oven @180 for 24-48 hours. Will this be low enough? Thanks