Best way to add distillate to cbd flower

Hello
What is the best method to add destilate to cbd flower ?

My biggest problem is dark flowers.

U have any solution for dark flowers?

Start by taking all of your ‘destilate’ and not destroying it by putting it on flower. Next step, learn to make cartridges or edibles. Final step earn respect from all your peers because you’re not trying to scam them.

3 Likes

In Cartrigdes and Edibles i know.

Destilate is 70%.

Is any good way to add it on flower ?

No. There are lots of ways to do it, none of them are going to count as good in my book.

The subject has been discussed here previously if you’d like to search for the information, but I’m not spoon feeding you a way to rip people off.

5 Likes

I think it’s spelled “distillant” no?

8 Likes
6 Likes

I have normal destilate.

Im search in forum but i dont see any solution for “lighter” plants before apply destilate onto flower.

dissolve your distilate in propane and spray it on the plant

3 Likes

Microwave your dastaliate for 3 minutes and then pour into a spray bottle filled with methanol and then spray onto your dead hemp flowers. You don’t need to let it dry the stickier the dankier. I recommend rolling in used tricums so it looks even more dankerer. That’s how you sell Triangle 8 as good shit to your homies for 10 a g when you coppin a G for a buck. If they ask why it’s black just tell they are a punkass bitch who don’t know when they fuckin with that fire.

3 Likes

With propan color not will be dark ? :slight_smile:

I have only one problem with “dark” flowers :wink:

add food coloring to brighten it up.

7 Likes

Hehe and how u use this for flowers can u show me any example :wink: ?

They are lying to you dude
Most people don’t want to tell people how to spray weed because too many people use it to rip people off
If you look hard enough you can find the answers, but nobody here will give you the answers…
I’m sure if I asked, people wouldn’t tell me the answer…that is proprietary knowledge that most people who know won’t share
I already know but I’m not supposed to tell anyone

4 Likes

The blacklist posts em all the time. Roll em in edible gold and you got that za za right? On the real don’t try that methanol shit even as a gag. Good way to kill yourself.

I’m telling you guys, the lengths people are going to to try to get rid of all this fucking hemp. :rofl:

5 Likes

U are very anoying.
Shops in USA sell it in shops so i cant do it for myself ?
U are crazy guy :smiley:

dissolve in something like pentane, spray weed, purge pentane. Roll in kief if you really want to hide the “darkness” of the flower. That’ll be $350 please…

4 Likes

Thanks for u bro greeetings from POLAND !
Kief is secret key :wink:

1 Like

New “gas” tek. What gas could they be using that isn’t a solvent? Smells fishy

1 Like

How about finding good weed?

4 Likes

What’s annoying is people like you running around asking real professionals to help you fuck up our market some more. I gave you good advice the first go around, but you’d rather cheat a bunch of people like a tool.

Also I just love this mentality… they’re doing it there so I should do it here. Just because it’s happening here doesn’t make it right. Bringing it there makes it even less right.

6 Likes