Best way to add distillate to cbd flower

“Roll in kief if you want to hide the dark shit”
Yes that would absolutely make it look better to the consumer.

And just sayin, in some places there is a lack of cannabis so as long as people are honest about what it is it’s fine

It doesn’t look good, so I can’t see it being sold for a lot if they aren’t saying it’s sprayed
If it’s sprayed then it’s probably tested so it sands to reason that it will be the same every time

2 Likes

It’s better to help guide if only a little bit, because using something like pentane it’s relatively easy to purge it, and end up with at least a solvent-less sprayed bud. As long as people are being open and honest I also don’t see the issue. I don’t know the current state of affairs over in Poland, but I’ll assume they aren’t friendly to cannabis.

The OP would do much better to take the 70% disty, and make some carts with it. You’re able to charge a premium because of the convenience/form factor. You’ll be more likely to have repeat customers because they’re getting a tasty (hopefully) cart, and not some block of janky hemp sprayed and rolled. Get some carts, some terpenes, and go from there. Regardless, let’s just try to ensure that we don’t allow some half-cocked jerkoff to runoff and poison people because they have no clue what they are doing.

4 Likes

Spread distillate on parchment in a thin layer. Freeze. Pulverize distillate into powder. Dust over flower in a cold environment. Once flower is coated in powder, move it to a heated area to melt powder onto flower.

Solutions for dark flowers:
Sell to custies who prefer dark flowers.
Buy non dark flowers.
Make moonrocks.
Educate customers that color of flower doesn’t always equate with quality of flower.

2 Likes

Absolutely by using tissue culture!!

What the actual fuck?!?!

2 Likes

The OP has a language barrier that people have not keyed in on, and my guess is that people are being mean because they don’t get it.

For reals gentlemen, how many ways have you misspelled distillate on purpose to mess with the OP. Not cool.

There’s still a piece missing (because of language issues): what do you mean when you say “dark flowers” after adding the distillate, @Luizka? Is the distillate dark or are the flowers?

5 Likes

I interpreted it to mean that the buds itself were dark. Dark brown from being too dry? Any other darkness (purple, etc) would be desirable to anyone that had half a brain. That’s why I recommended the kief dunk as the final step. But, it’s still going to be undesirable after adding disty. Maybe even more so.

I don’t know, I’ve never smoked moonrocks. Not my jam

1 Like

Oh yeah, no one in the Vape pen world has ever scammed anyone