Best Vape Cartridges

I would like recommendations on styles and where to purchase quality vape cartridges THAT DONT LEAK and are decently priced… Need 1ML for size and 2.0 on Hole diameter… thank you.

4 Likes

Qcell is stylish icell is popular
@qma has good connects on full ceramics
@bbtank has nice dispos
@QBD420 has great all glass tops
Ecap technology has good ceramics with color seals
@Liam84 has good quality carts (aspire is parent company
@BOSHANG_VAPE has good quality for low price
Havent had any leaks for any of these so that is nice

12 Likes

did you look at any the OTHER threads asking this question?

https://future4200.com/search?q=best+vape

3 Likes

I’m not affiliated with them at all. they seem to be just as good as CCELL in my opinion. They’re a bit more expensive than ascent and such, but their service is great and HQ is in Arizona. Peter is very helpful. Supposedly they have an engineer from CCELL and their own factory

2 Likes

Sorry,we are not only good quality, we are the true founders of full ceramic cartridges.

3 Likes

Thanks for your recommendation, Boshang is the creator of full ceramic carts.
4 years gold member in alibaba, boshangtech.en.alibaba.com

1 Like

So @BOSHANG_VAPE and @Fullceramiccarts are the same company?

3 Likes

Duuuuuuhhhhhh lol why else would they only talk about boshang products.

3 Likes

I dont pay too much attention to all the cart wars threads.

1 Like

Its cause its the same six companies fighting over the same 3 designs lmfao dont worry, I stopped caring too.

God has abandoned any new advancements in vape carts and I can feel it in my soul

15 Likes

will you still give a try on glamics ,sir?

1 Like

Just you wait and see :shushing_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your Appreciation, ECAP is here! :grin:

have you found the no clog ,no leakage and no burnt carts?

I need good carts from a distributer in the USA. Our insurance policy will not cover carts purchased from other countries. We just had 10k ceramic carts from BBtanks (thru O2Vape) pulled off the shelf due to abnormally high return rates to our dispensaries from leakage. We use a Vape-Jet filler (low temp with Nitrogen) to prevent these issues. This is the first time we have had this problem and it was the first time we used these carts. They don’t leak until after being used for a couple days so we know it has nothing to do with time until capped. And the number of returns rules out user storage errors. So anyone who wants to send us samples to test could earn a large amount of business from us. DM me for details.

2 Likes

Hey, we are located in Detroit Michigan. I’ll send you a dm.

1 Like

Please check Cilicon Elevate S2 and Elevate S3. I think it can solve your problem.

@dabReligion Please check Cilicon Elevate S2 and Elevate S3. I think it can solve your problem.

Please check Cilicon Marsh Y , Mash Z and Elevate S2, which use special Cilicon Oil Isolation Technology and avoid above problems well.