Best Vaccum Sealer to seal food... GO!

Currently, I am looking for a new vacuum sealer as the current one I have, it’s really not all that good. Any recommendations anyone? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see you posting again. Got worried about you lol. You still on insta?

Also foodsaver brand for cheap, or cabella’s branded one’s I have seen. I can’t remember the name of it though.

1 Like

Yeah bro Im back on here! And hmm, foodsaver is the vaccum sealer im using right now. I do NOT like it at all. The bags that are provided with that vaccum sealer are always so small and it’s just a hastle. I need something strong/big.

1 Like

Oh I buy the game saver bags and I have a 5+ year old food saver that works pretty well is why. I don’t know make or model.

I have learned the small bags suck and thin ones do too. Thick and big, I have also used mylar vac seal roll bags on it and it worked

Look into cabellas branded one

2 Likes

Going to have too… I’ve seen others use Cabella models before. It looks really similar to what i’ve seen. Going to look into that for sure.

1 Like

Weston Pro. They’re fucking fantastic. Wide bags, sturdy as hell, take a beating and keep on kicking years later.

1 Like

Thats the name of the ones I always see

I would say thats even better than a cabellas

I couldn’t remember the name of it as I was looking at one not too long ago

Weston Pro hm? I’ll look into that for sure.

1 Like

If that’s the case I gotta jump on weston asap.

1 Like

Weston pro for sure for longevity. How long of one do you need, i have a 4-5’ one I’d have to check

4 Likes

Look into both, compare and go from there

1 Like

I’m not sure on “how long” I would need it… but, I’d have to look into that more. Im def leaning towards the weston pro for sure though.

1 Like

Mandoo! Got to.

1 Like

Snag the game saver bags too imo. They’ll help you out more.

They have some heat resistance too

2 Likes

Lol I don’t think I’ve ever sealed food with one. Got like 4 of em though. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hehe me neither. :man_shrugging:

I have. Beef, pork. Works well. Had beef in the freezer for almost 2 months.

1 Like

Cabelas one as mentioned is the one you’re looking for if that’s your primary gripe. I can make most any of em work but the foodsaver branded ones have certain nuances you have to deal with. I’d say I have damn near one of every type in the foodsaver branded ones and I prefer the cheapest.

1 Like

I have a 5+ year old food saver. Had it since we lived in Wi at the old house, probably older than 5 years, but it has it’s nuisances as you said. Gotta have the bags perfect, etc.

She still kickin it