Best up and coming breeders?

Favorite up and coming breeders?

One of my favorites is Eric Minor from Half Baked Kids (HBK). His Chile Verde and Diamond Master x Josh D are both unreal.
I grew up with him in Socal. He’s always been a great breeder and grower.

7 Likes

Masonic Smoker is one of my personal favorites, also getting into some of the crosses that seed attic has

3 Likes

Where can I find some of his beans?

2 Likes

Matchmakergenetics aka pakaloloinparadise over on IG ( it’s a 2.0 atm cause he got deleted) does some great work over in Hawaii

His double dawg lines do great overall, donkey, Topanga, and Maui. All slightly different but all have that classic chemdawg/chemdog taste with moderate yields

His cheddar koi line is great if you’re looking for some classic UK cheese terps mixed with some newer candy lime undertones. Great yields and stays happy in some unfavorable growing conditions

3 Likes

Hit him on IG. HBKgenetics

Where are the old school “Headie” strains at…back in late 90s early 2000s I got the best LOUD ever now everything is loud but nothing like it…like glorified beasters(if any of u are old enough to remember beasters)

2 Likes

Any info on the genetics of the Josh d in that cross?

2 Likes

Youd have to ask him. I’m not sure. He’s a humble man and would gladly talk shop with you.

1 Like

U mean the first gods gifts and such? I seems to rememberz somethingz

Original ak,gdp, blueberry,stardust,diesel without the lime flavor, NL, Hawaiian Haze…trainwreck…I could go on and on …and the original GG not gg4 but the OG original GG… That fruity pebbles bud was always good

3 Likes

As far as old school headies, I got:
Pre 98 Super Silver Haze
Mango Haze (90’s Miami Cut)
Astroboy
Misty
and an Old Sour Diesel cut my family has had since 03

4 Likes

Yeah this is the good stuff… Original flavours not fucked up by genetics for yield and speed gains but to perserve the originaity…

Hard to find these ol hippies​:upside_down_face::dizzy_face:

I loved the white and purple mazar pheno, nevile, skywalker…dizlllll tnx for the reminder…

1 Like

Skywalker still one my favorite but it’s still around

All this cookie and cake stuff sucks, where’s the terps that the end the bowl taste as strong as the beginning green hit

1 Like

I liked the fiest gscs but it then went kushy on me again…sry guys I feel thats on you over seas trying to hit the best of both worlds but only one prevailing:)

Fruity pebbles is my all time favorite next to lemon sour diesel but it’s all been so watered down since it first fell in my lap. At least I know i can still get the latter if I give a good enough handy

I prefer to just buy seeds from the famous Amos companies that’s still alive and was alive then… If they been here since late 90s it’s bc they shit exactly as described and getting feminized seeds really helps…I never had to pheno hunt with the big companies, if the seeds popped it was game on

Even then you’d find a “one” in there. I ran lotsa Nevils stuff, Serious Seeds, DNA, etc etc and still I’d find some crazy variables in there. The other thing is back then you couldn’t run 1000 starts to find a few worth working with. You’d get busted. Legalization surely helped, but also added the heartache from the shit that’s being pushed out now.
I’m really trying to bring the old favorites back but sadly don’t have the time to devote. Sucks getting older.

9 Likes

I must have gotten lucky but where talking 2004-2014 I bought seeds until I quit. The free ones were the best

I always wanted that rock red bud A or whatever it’s called had solid red fan leaves…like the picture my back dog w black purple leaves this was red though…by soma seeds I think

1 Like

breeding is about finding a male. who is hunting males now that s1 is common knowledge? also who breeds a male against known females and watches results and sees if the males positive attributes are moving across multiple strains? Nobody. Kobe beef jizz is like 20 000 per ml but its illegal to export

5 Likes