Best tobacco or hemp leaf?

Whats the best quality leaf for rolling up a blunt? If you could pick anything to roll up with, what would it be?

1 Like

I’m a simple man, peach white owl is the go to. Also white owl had a Bourbon flavor that is great, but leaves you smelling like whiskey and tobacco for hours.

Really been getting down with the High Hemp wraps. Recently stopped smoking though :frowning:

2 Likes

Hemp fire papers have the least “extra flavor” to me. My customers would argue that Job 1.25’s are the jam though.

Leafonly.com, Ecuadorian seco shade wrappers

A buddy told me the Havana is solid too

6 Likes

Wife likes High Hemp wraps. While they concentrate the smoke and have a slow burn, they smell like burning cardboard if you’re not smoking on them.

Element papers have no taste, but the glue sucks. It’s gross, but I did Swisher wraps a lot as a kid.

1 Like

I usually go swisher diamond if I just wanna taste the weed real quick . Lately I’ve been trying backwoods and fronto leaf and I’m starting to understand the nuances of rolling with them such as excessive stem on the leaf.

I’m kind of curious what the most baller leaf would be to roll with. Should I gut an expensive cigar? Lol

1 Like

Better off just getting a nice leaf, you won’t be able to cut into it and get a leaf like a swisher because of the way they roll cigars.

1 Like

I bet you could drill into the center of a cigar most of the way and stuff it with weed. Probably not gonna be the greatest thing to smoke on tho.

Reminds me of when we used to empty out black and mild wines with the wood tip and then re-stuff it with weed

6 Likes

I used to do that, too. Still do, but used to, too…

8 Likes

You gotta be a dog to like backwoods and fronto leafs :face_vomiting:

1 Like

What a pain in the ass. Definitely have done than and would stuff normal dutchmasters when traveling. I’d pack a 1/2oz in each blunt. Reseal them in the cellophane.

That’s how I traveled with weed for a while. Such a pain the ass traveling with weed right after 9/11

5 Likes

They are pretty ass ngl, trying to figure out what the highest quality leaf is. I put about 3 grams of herb and a gram of hte on them with a glob of some thc extract in there too

1 Like

Way way back we would get a Dutch masters honey, unwrap the outer leaf and wrap it onto a 20oz soda or gatorade that had condensation. Then split the middle portion, stuff it and then rewrap with the still moist outer leaf. These were also the “quarter for the dub” days.

5 Likes

Royal Blunt Wraps used to sell a natural, rough cut leaf that was pretty cool to roll with. It was moist n kinda stretchy, and burnt really nice. Pain in the ass to roll with until you get used to them. Might have to go bug my Amish neighbors for a few cured tobacco leaves.

1 Like

This one I started with an oversized fronto leaf and rolled it into shape and cut off the excess leaf

2 Likes

The Paxton’s pearl leaves were solid, but I like the leaf only ones a lot room you just find nice sections of leaf and cut them apart with scissors

I like to use the sections in-between veins on the leaf and roll cigarillo sized blunts, no stems

3 Likes

There’s another brand of whole leaf folded in the pack that’s not Fronto. The name escapes me. The humidity is perfect and they are typically low on veins.

Grabba?

2 Likes