Best tobacco or hemp leaf?

Kratom leafs would be the next big thing in blunts. If I had the money I would roll that one together.

1 Like

Grabba leaf.

3 Likes

All the cool kids moved from backwoods to grabba. Unless your hardcore NYC, then you will always smoke dutch masters

1 Like

Itā€™s bacca curing season right now and I could run down the road and grab you some au natural you could roll up.

4 Likes

You gotta go with Hemp leaf

1 Like

Iā€™ll always be indebted to the Jamaicans who introduced me to grabba on the hill

1 Like

I havenā€™t smoked tobacco in a year and I stopped smoking blunts before that but I always had a preference for m-27 fronto to all other leafs. Especially compared to woods :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Now Iā€™m just an ignant west coaster but isnā€™t a grabba just a thicker fronto thats ripped, like strips that can be torn for making a spliff out of a fronto.

Iā€™ve never bought grabba leafs but thatā€™s how it was explained to me and itā€™s always just looked like a fronto that was 1/2 put through a paper shredder in the pics when I bought frontos

Roll optimos just the raw leaf part.

Dutch master is my second favorite.

If I have to Iā€™ll smoke a grape backwood

1 Like

Iā€™m on a serious quest to find what leaf or wraps makes the best blunt. The simplicity and mild flavor of wraps vs leaf has me rethinking this project.

The white peach was kinda thrown in there I wanted white grape.

What else should I try?

1 Like

Peach white owls were the thing 20 years ago. When you buy your blunts boxes at a time you roll alot. Rolling them eventually became someone elses job because the taste is cringe worthy. They rolled nice though. Especially when you put two together. I hate when someone puts 1 gram in a blunt wrap. More wrap than bud.

1 Like

Yea thats a good idea Iā€™ll combine 2

Currently switch between white owls and these dutchies

5 Likes

They got Amish people on the package lol Iā€™m down

3 Likes

You need the white owl in the tube! :rofl:

Dude shhhhhh. If you say that to loud they will have to change the package. Dutch masters is probably some slang term to someone.

1 Like

0007023550409_A

Phillies were the shit when I was in high schoolā€¦ those tubes were the best for roaches and storing shit.

Optimal shape in case you got pulled over.

3 Likes

I am pretty sure woman have a few stories to tell about them too that SOME of us men cant relate too.

2 Likes

garcia vega, but you have to leaf them properly

3 Likes

Tonightā€™s favorite has been 2 swisher diamonds combined to be a single fat blunt

1 Like