Best terps from floralplex

I’m looking for the best terps from them or similar companies that give deals like them. I’ve never had them but I’m willing to give em try. What flavors should I get?

2 Likes

I’m curious who’s peoples go-to for botanical terpene blends. I’d just get real terps and raise price on product. Unless your market prefers bubblegum flavor.

They love bubblegum flavors Lmfaoo how much are the other terps?

4 Likes

I’d check Terpenesraw.com out.
Floraplex true terpenes and a few others merk botanical market.

2 Likes

Do NOT get their bubblegum! Its retched. I was asked by my people to never ever use that terp profile again.

But apple Jack’s, cantaloupe haze, from floraplex are my top favs among my clients.

5 Likes

You tried the good-weed flavor? Super dnky danksters. They make it out of horse hoofs, banana peels and crab taint.

The perfumers apprentice. If you want a bubblegum mixer. Haven’t done one in ages but always had super positive results mixing it with other shit.

Abstrax is a higher price point but has a lot of nice natural tasting profiles. They’ve got some nice fruity ones too if you’re stuck pandering to the masses

never heard of them but actually prices aren’t too bad. I saw $40 and my jaw almost dropped until I clicked and saw that price was for almost 6mL. what flavors from them do you like?

here are ones I’ve had success with:

Denver Terps
Forbidden Fruit
Sour Alien
Mango Kush - this one might have been “full spectrum”
Mauwi Wowie - FS
Purple Punch
Green Crack - FS

True Blue (anybody else ever try these guys?)
Northern Lights
Apple Fritter

Xtra Labs
Alaskan TF

1 Like

You can’t beat the $2999 gallon deal with FLPX.

Right now I’m using

SLH
GC
Strawberry Cough
Jack
Ogk
Bubblegum og
Gelato cake
Grape ape (flavored )

1 Like

Sad but true about the midwest’s love for candy flavors. I’ve seen a lot of love for @MassTerpenes around here, but not necessarily just the sweet stuff. Fruity Pebbles and Pineapple Express are stellar performers but their Trainwreck is a repeat favorite.

One small experiment with their full spectrum line, specifically Ice Cream Cake, was an insane success, and brought visible delight to the face of testers (mine too; instantly convinced me of the power of more complex blends and whet my appetite for canna terps). Mass Terps has been great for botanicals, and imo worth still buying some sweet and full spectrum profiles, if just for blends, even after you level up to cannabis terps.

2 Likes

Here’s my terp lineup right now-
Denver Terpenes Blueberry Kush 4%
Fat Dog CBD Lifter 3% 1% Floraplex GG4
Fat Dog CBD Suver 3% Floraplex OG Kush 1%
Floraplex Amed Up Grape Ape 3%
True Terpenes Blue Zkittles 4%
Terpenes Raw Wedding Cake 5%

1 Like

Maybe stupid question im a lurker learning, do you use those terp % by ml or g?

Not a stupid question really. Most people have the same question when they’re learning. You can do by either really as long as you understand the math. 1ml of terps is typically around .85g +- .01-2. Where as distillate is more like 1ml = 1.02g +- .01-2. So if for example your scale shits the bed on you in the middle of a run you can use this info to formulate by volume. However, it is best to go gram to gram whenever possible. Trying to formulate with volume to weight is not nearly as accurate and a pain in the ass.

3 Likes

Hey everyone. Just wanted to point out. Thanks for the mention AgTonic regarding my wedding cake terpene. But I want to make it known MY ORIGINAL WEBSITE TERPENESRAW, domain HAS BEEN STOLEN BY FORMER EMPLOYEE.

MY CURRENT FULLY FUNCTIONAL AND SECURE SITE IS.
HelloTerpenes.com
Same great terps and same great service you’ve grown to expect.

7 Likes

I don’t mean to sound insensitive but…

How?

You can’t steal a domain w out being and admin or tech contact on the domain record.

His old domain redirects to high-terps.com. you can lookup domain owners through ICANN or any domain whois lookup. Some users hide the info.

Someone purchased the domain on 7/10/19. Then the domain registration was updated on 11/10/21. I assume the bad actor was the admin or technical contact on the domain which can control ownership. If the bad dude bought the domain in 2019 than he owns it unfortunately.

Just nerding. No offense or bad vibes.

3 Likes

We have the best terps around for the price if needed.

1 Like

So I’m not a tech guy. And when we were registering the domain and designing the website. What I didn’t know was the traitor

2 Likes

If you can prove someone hijacked your email account to authorize the transfer, GoDaddy will give you your domain back but you will have to go through litigation. Fuck.

2 Likes