Best Terpenes in America? UK RETAILER LOOKING TO EXPAND! Live resin hemp derived terpenes?

:grin: pardon my slowness… I don’t see that you mentioned my plug(s) though. I don’t think either of them are on here… I know for sure one of them is way too busy to be on here.

Have you grabbed any from my one guy lately? They’re super fire…big lineup.

Most of them are LIVE CDT. Has a few HDT.

Been doing 7-10% ratio NO HEAT at all mix…and SHEEEEIIIISH. They’re fire. I don’t see anyone competing.

If I was you I’d grab some from him.

I don’t need to buy terps

1 Like

Ok …I mean I don’t “need” to buy anything…just was saying.

So about the whole “at’ing my plug” when did you do that? And why did you say the ones I get have to be mixed in a higher ratio ?

5-10% max for distillate. Depends on the cultivar. I got a few that 7% is more than enough ratio.

NO HEAT mix.

Your friends have terps mixing less than 5% ratio?

Betroit and terpenescali mix well from 2-5%

Perhaps you are the one that doesn’t know the terp market as well as they think

1 Like

He IS using distillate…

Lol I just like mine extra loud and terpy…the terps I have are subtle. They’ll do fine at 5% though …I know some HEMP cultivars do well at lower percentages.

I have a HDT …OTTO2 x BAOX … 2% is good and 5% is too much.

Its funny to me you hate so much though. :grin: Why did you edit your comment about mine? You don’t even know about the terps I have.

You said you @'d my plug …you don’t know my plug(s) and you don’t know how good the terps I have are…let’s find someone neither of us know and have a terp off.

I put these terps up against yours or caliterps or betroit or any of your other friends.

Proof in the puddin w your hatin self. Lol

@kenzyme is the same drink manufacturer you refered me to in 2020. I deleted your tag because every thread you enter you ruin in short order.

2 Likes

I don’t know that person.

I’m not really sure how it benefits me in anyway for you to say my name. I was asking in general why you deleted what you said.

How did I ruin the thread? Lol seriously Id like to know…it’s not my intention to ruin anything on here… Well except scam type stuff. If I can ruin that I def will. :sunglasses:

You really do know him and I can prove this fact like the other three times. You literally said “this is my plug” and sent me a link to his profile. I have since directed dozens of largish operations his way. I gues you could have been lying, but his strains and ones you talk about have been pretty consistently matched

I was expecting you to ruin this thread whining about betroits hemp line like usual

I don’t recognize his name or the ig name. But maybe I need to start telling him all the names I send his way so you can’t take credit for them. Lol

I may have complained about betroit ONE time when YOU brought him up…you keep trying to say that Im supposed to be mad at him. Like your trying to get me to complain about him. :thinking:

Why are you trying to get me to be mad at him ?

Btw my response to that message was I’m NOT mad at anyone. Why you trying to start problems?

Every year you come at me like I did you dirty, remember the event that set you off, apologize , continue to sneak diss me, and then reset. This cycle is getting so old

:thinking: Are you bored or something? Cause I’m not mentioning your name you want me to talk sh*t about you?

Your so good at this site…screen shot when I “sneaked dissed” you.

I literally have no idea why your all grumpy. Screen shot it…

it’s been a min since I called you out and fell back…I deleted all my mean comments towards you and anything that would hurt your business. What’s the problem?

Aloha, if you don’t mind I would like to chime in let you guys know we are rolling with a mobile lab and some hemp harvesting modified bean pickers extracting Terpenes on the west coast if you guys know of any Fire Flower that we can harvest fresh in the field and Terp. Great for Hemp that went hot or some fire that got a little bit of seed we can TURP it up
Also we have cannabis derived Terps $8000 a liter
Super fire ran through the spinning band
White fire og
Afghan kush
Gelota 33
Ice cream cake

2 Likes

GREETINGS FRIENDS, we have very good terpenes extracted from several THC genetic , we have a very sweet menu to offer and reasonable prices as well as analysis of the terpene profile. real interested please contact me. we support remote native communities in not-developed countries protecting and conserving the cannabis culture and in general all plants and nature, we are in Nepal and Colombia producing non-industrial, handmade with the minimum carbon footprint running a fair business with a job of permaculture terpenes derived from fresh cannabis flowers, everything is organic so don’t panic, biological because it’s logical
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE PLEASE SAY HELLO AND WE CAN GIVE YOU MORE INFORMATION
ONE LOVE

3 Likes

Gotta say @MassTerpenes knows his stuff and can hook you up anyway you wana go

In the fields right now extracting Terpenes from fresh live flowers, both Cannabis and Hemp! We are able to do some pretty nice post processing they can give you multiple different Fractionalized profiles from a single hemp essential oil, separating the floral, the sweet, the gas, etc.… To give you multiple unique profiles. Planning to drop completed ready to sell Terpines in the very near future stay tuned hit us in the DM Aloha

1 Like

I’m interested, sounds cool! DM me?

2 Likes

Shipping everyone’s sample packs out today, thank you for choosing Octave, excited for everyone to try these exquisite Terps :star_struck:

Updated list

Exotic terps: $8400 per L
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Alaska Diesel
Gelato 33
Afgooy Kush
White fire OG
Afghan skunk
Ice Cream Cake/:sob: sold out
Durban Poison/:sob: sold out
Wedding Crasher

Common terps: $4200 a liter
discount on large bulk orders, 5 L or more

Jupiter/:sob: sold out
Incredible Hulk
Abacus/ :sob: sold out
Sour Silver
Lifter
Super sour space candy
Hawaiian Haze
Suver Haze
Special sauce
Lemon octane/:sob: sold out
purple gas
Vitality
Forbidden V
Pine Wlker

At least 5 more strains available in the beginning of Feb
delicious, exotic hemp:
cookies :cookie:
pineapple jam
guava jam
garlic jam
mango jam
these exotics will be $5555 per liter!

MOQ six pack sample packs two sizes 3 mL sample bottles and 7 mL sample bottles

3 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $300 per sample pack
Common $215 per sample pack
$420 for the 3 mL combo common/exotic 12 pack “Great Value”

7 mL sample bottles variety pack of six samples Exotic $600 per sample pack
Common $420 per sample pack
$900 for the 7 mL Exotic/common 12 pack combo “Best Value”:partying_face:

Purchase any of these combo sample packs before the end of January, and I’ll send you several flavors you haven’t tried. For free!! :partying_face::raised_hands::exploding_head:

1 Like

West Coast Alchemy and Mountain Man Melts are my favorite branded terps ive tried

1 Like