Best Terpenes in America? UK RETAILER LOOKING TO EXPAND! Live resin hemp derived terpenes?

:thinking: “Can’t go wrong using better starting materials” ?

If they aren’t CANNABIS plants then why do you call them cannabis terpenes?

what do you mean here brother?

Do you have HDT’s or canna derived terpenes?

BOTH! but mainly focused on CANNABIS. I have access to a few hemp cultivars…but cannabis is best imo and I have more varieties of CDT.

Hemp ones way cheaper though. Many ppl pass off hemp terps as cannabis ones. There definitely is a difference.

Be careful in the terpene space…it’s by far the most deceptive dishonest space in cannabis.

Edit not implying anyone specifically…I’m saying MOST of the space is full of deception.

2 Likes

Deleted cos i don’t wanna get sued. But yeah, plenty of straight up LIARS and FRAUDS in this game, dm me if you wanna know the BIG company selling fraudulent terpenes.

‘live resin’ terpenes which are actually just HDT’s cut down with BDT’s… joke

4 Likes

Cause I tagged your plug lol

He actually edited his comment w you in it out

1 Like

loooool

I have seen this account arguing with a lot of people on here. he was getting rekt on the ratio, as the youth would put it.

They get around, my customers review other peoples work with me, giving me a good idea of who is good with what. You cant even remember that the person you are so mad at is @betroit, who makes some of the best terps in the game

2 Likes

Me???

He is talking about @Realterpsmatter

1 Like

We only do real terps from real flowers, cannabis flowers. Focused on Beautiful indoor exotics

1 Like

MANY bs companies in the mix.

To the REAL honest ppl out there:
Don’t let it discourage you.

IF your about being honest and genuine … You’ll find the right ppl to work with.

1 Like

:thinking: Huh?

When did you “tag” my plug? And why?

I doubt my plug even has time to be on this site ever…but IF they see me or hear of me they know I’m a unique individual. They know I’m honest, sincere and I support them.

No BS w me. But when and why did you tag them? *I don’t even know if they’re on here…doubt it.

:thinking: What happened? I don’t get on here everyday, and I don’t see any comments unless someone “at’s” me

He did @ u but then he edited and deleted that part…that’s why u see the notification but can’t find it…click the pencil on his post to see the edit

2 Likes

Thanks…I wonder what was said. I saw what the UK guy said and I agree w him. That co is one of the biggest reasons for all the mis/dis information regarding terps.

They been deceiving ppl for years now. (I usually don’t mention ppls names…but w/e…that co is WRONG…they know they’re doing wrong. IF they told the truth they wouldn’t make 10% of the money they do)

but I was talking about qma. I don’t think he knows my plug(s)

2 Likes

You can physically see what was said if you click the pencil.

1 Like

I see no pencil.

Did you click on the original post you replied to?

1 Like