Best Terpenes in America? UK RETAILER LOOKING TO EXPAND! Live resin hemp derived terpenes?

Thought i found someone for this yesterday but appears ive offended them and they’ve blocked me!

I am looking for the best Terpenes america has to offer. I sell Connoisseur Concentrates Organic BDT, which are wicked, but looking to expand into hemp derived live resin terps.

Anyone can point me in the right direction? Id very much appreciate it!

thanks

6 Likes

You could have added this to your previous post on the exact same subject. Pissed off @qma did ya?:joy:

1 Like

I didn’t block him? Im writing articles and talking to banks right now!

2 Likes

Soz, just didn’t get many replies or views so i thought I posted it in the wrong place. Also I don’t think it was the guy you tagged, ill check him out now. Thanks!

1 Like

Have we spoken bro? Are you a supplier of Terpenes?

3 Likes

Check out helloterpenes.com he is here on the site. Really like his CDTs. Best skunkiness Ive come across.

3 Likes

The original post says he isnt interested in paying 40 per ml

Plenty of other options for HDT at sub 40, probably not so much CDT. But you have do decide if you want the best or if you are shopping for value.

If you are a business, buy a couple ml of CDT so you are informed on what you are missing and what your competition is offering.

He is a reseller, so he probably asked whomever he spoke to for a price too far below their list price and they just ignored him

Opposite of the truth actually, the price they offered was so reasonable I was gonna offer to pay 80 cents more per ml for a sample.

I think they blocked me because they said they work with True Terpenes, and I said Ebyna also works with them, and thy were the worst Terps ive ever tried. Perhaps this somehow offended him?

2 Likes

I think you’re right about that. I do need to test CDT, but the prices truly are insane, like they cost more than real concentrates, live resins? Even to me here in the UK where its fully illegal I can source top shelf live resin for less than $15 a gram, so paying over twice that for Terpenes doesnt seem economical - how much could i then sell them for?

Don’t get me wrong if the market is there, then ill go for it.

But in my head, HDT should be just as good? For all intents and purposes its the same plant, and if fresh frozen and extracted in theory wouldn’t quality be the same?

Any HDT suppliers you can suggest me bro? What about CDT?

There is very little information Available on that website bro. Are these CDT’s? They don’t really appear to be

In your head you say HDT should be as good. Let go of that, experience first hand and make your own informed opinion.

Yes, his terps are really CDT. His site needs some love but hes not a web designer hes a terp distributor…

@betroit come on down big dawg you got a customer :sweat_smile:

People like massterps, fatdog cbd

Terps vary wildly in quality, this is a worn out topic so use the search bar because there is a LOT of useful info on the site.

Regarding price:

5% dilution means that you get 20 1g carts per ml. So, at 40 a wop, that means 2$ a cart.

Heres the deal: you operate in a saturated market. Is this a race to the bottom for price, or do you want to stand out and distinguish yourself? Or are you trying to sling mids that arent the best price or best quality?

5 Likes

He is in a market where just having distillate vapes is differentiating enough. I have a customer (for hardware) in ireland and they are still getting 30-50 for basic disty/bdt vapes

It was like the shock experienced by the east coast when hemp terps hit. You can pay $2 a vape and wow people or pay $0.60 and wow people, in scarce markets you don’t need to compete

4 Likes

@MassTerpenes
@PharmExOregon

4 Likes

Hey everybody, thanks for the shoutout! With inflation out of control, and yet With the falling biomass prices, we’re always working hard to get costs and prices down. I appreciate everybody on the forum, and what they do for the rest of us in this industry! Been here since 1993

5 Likes

I’ll say @Betroit has the best CDTs available. I’ve had one other company who ties or comes in a close second, but they only sell by the kilo.

Betroit is the closest tasting to HTE that I’ve tried. They have a true complexity.

5 Likes

I got some HTE on top of this run of lifter.

Give me a call or join my telegram.
829-747-9608

6 Likes

I also highly recommend @AshevilleExtracts

If I was going to spend money on this forum it would be with @AshevilleExtracts or @Betroit

3 Likes

Terpene Belt Farms?? :joy:

3 Likes