Best ratio for mass terpenes

Using mass terpenes profiles for my companys new strains, looking for any feedback from fellow members on what percentages they do for botanical terps in their cartridges. Good flavor but not unpleasant nose burn and throat hit. Thanks

2 Likes

Low - 5%
Med - 7.5%
High - 10%

7 Likes

i am not experieced in the oil.could i have a question.the 10% terps is popular in the market? is it easy to clog?what’s the popular percentage in the market?

10% terpenes is a popular percentage in the market

I’ve done as high as 12% and 13%. I’d consider this the limit.

3 Likes

awesome!!

Ty based on those numbers i might have to go with 20% and add in some Tom CuTT for the full experience

1 Like

Are you talking botanical terps? Or cannabis derived terps? I have to get at least 18% cdt for my carts to hit at all

1 Like

Well duh if you’re trying to make some real money you’re on the right track with 20% terp cut then I would put the TomCuTT in at around 20% as well. I’m also selling a new booster cut / thickener I recommend at around 50% by volume (it’s all natural) so you’re at about 90% cut with this new formula

@Gumby I’m referring to botanical terps

4 Likes

Ballsy for anything 10%+ imo

18%???

My lord.

3 Likes

My nose is tingly just thinking about this !

3 Likes

Snort some TomCuTT to even it out

My lungs hurt thinking about it

That’s disgustingly high

5-8 is ideal

3 Likes

So far for me with mass terps 7-8% by weight has gotten pretty stellar reviews.

The only comments I’ve received is it needs more terps. Haha so not sure what to do here lol

2 Likes

Would it make a difference if they’re canna derived instead of botanical terps?

1 Like

I think a lot of people are mixing canna and botanical to get the most flavor and effects, along with it being cheaper. Plus using that much terps has to have your oil viscosity low as hell

2 Likes

Surprisingly my viscosity is still thick as fuck. Some of the carts won’t even wick

2 Likes

That is surprising. Yeah I think I’m gonna try mixing canna and botanical cause the flavor is good but I’m missing that little something extra

2 Likes