Best prices on custom packaging carts and more

Who does best packaging for carts and syringes and who has the best syringe prices.

Ps is this a lot better

Pss how do I go on about getting replica carts

Alibaba

Fuckin lame “pss”. Get off your lazy ass and create a brand. . .

7 Likes

Last yr a few big people got arrested for using dhgate BS packaging while filling with vitamin e cut distillate.

Make your own brand. It separates you from the fakes.

10 Likes

I already told this dude that it would save him money as well because he could have the lowest bidder print packaging if it was a prepped, in-house design. Oh well, advice often falls on deaf ears.

4 Likes

Occasionally it needs to be tattooed backwards on ones forehead and many looks in a mirror for advise to sink in.

One might have also figured the 5th thread could be the charm. But you never know now a days.

4 Likes

To be fair, he did light years better at articulating his question. It just isn’t one that’s good for the industry (be it BM or above-board). Now we try to steer him toward the light lol.

EDIT: clarity

3 Likes

Funny when all the counterfeit packages all have the same % printed on them.

3 Likes

I saw some that said 60.45%thc the other day and was very pleased to see some friggin honesty in the counterfeit biz!

4 Likes

especially when it’s 90+% and it only costs $20 for a 1mL. like cmon.

1 Like

Just means your getting an awesome deal

1 Like

Knockoff cart packaging is like when your weed came in a empty pack of kools with the top of the cellophane melted shut.

but less kool

4 Likes

That is some old school chit right there.:100:

4 Likes

60-80% is most of the carts in pa dispensaries for $60 a half g. Wouldn’t surprise me if they use vitamin e is this awesome medical program…

Vitamins is medicine! - in italics

3 Likes

70-80% is the norm for cooked resin, which seems to be the rage right now

Pa is such a sham, I found this gem while looking for the distillate carts. I’ve seen distillate in the 70s here.

Such a great description and lots of details. Its 60 for .5

Even if you’re black market. Create a brand.

2 Likes

I thought maybe it was 1:1 but its not even d9 lol. what could the other 56% be

Straight up made me lol. Basically how I got all my weed to like circa 2003

2 Likes