Best prices on custom packaging carts and more

I had a homie that would come over every other day and use the cellophane as his bag for his dub sack lol

2 Likes

I might buy one just to look at the lab results and watch the kid at the counter squirm when I ask questions.

Good olā€™ nickel bag of funk haha.

1 Like

This dude has asked literally all of the shadiest questions. I think thatā€™s 4 for 4

2 Likes

I did the same thing about a cbd cart at a glass/vape shop. A 1g cart that was 75% cut. Selling for 90.00. The worker had zero idea, and zero care about what he sold.

1 Like

The sad reality of fake packaging is that many people are brainwashed by QR codes/brands and truly believe that they are ā€œrealā€ and ā€œthe bestā€

Some people would turn around at the idea of unique brand or unbranded. Even if you show them they are smoking a cut 0.8mL dhgate China cart

2 Likes

The bud tenders are so clueless around here. Probably because, youā€™re not legally allowed to work in the industry with a felony. They have all the kids that were strictly hitting dank&exotic carts, till they started working at dispo.

Lionsbreath has qr codes that lead you to a fake coa. The kids eat that shit up

1 Like

They all have that now a days. Some of them are so bad I feel second hand embarrassment

Iā€™m going to make fake packaging with a QR code that initially brings you to a fake CoA for a typical 90% distillate but after a month or so create a URL redirect to Oscar Meyer Weiner hot dog ingredients list.

I think the only way to end the counterfeit packaging thing is if the market is flooded with bad fake packaging. Create a brand if you want to create a brand, donā€™t piggyback on someone elseā€™s. Counterfeit packaging is one of the things I consider a problem.

3 Likes