best place to order CLS

Somewhere in the CRC thread I ran the R&D on the loss associated with the powders. I forget the exact number but I want to say it was 15g heavier. So in a 4x48 tube using 1kg combined the powders weighed 15g’s more. I assumed that some % had to be the colors and some lipids so THC loss is minimal. I run hot and slow throttling the solvent thru the powders giving them time to do what they do.

2 Likes

It happens to the best of us my G. Many times when we are between a rock and a hard spot we dont realize that the sword is just being sharpened.

Remind you of anything? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

That’s some beautiful goop.

i honestly am not sure, ive always worked off the weight of the biomass. I see that this isnt as accurate of a way, but i dont have a way to weigh the material when its suspended in butane.

what a nightmare

Must have been a misunderstanding. I thought you were taking already blasted oil and dissolving in tane to send through the crc

1 Like

I’m batch crc’ing. After a day of running into the same collection pot.

2 Likes

The further I dig into how to make the process efficient the more I see flaws in every turn key system.

2 Likes

That’s when you know people don’t know what the fuck they’re doing…

You can’t fix stupid. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re making big batches of say crude , then crc all of it. You will definitely loose oil in the powders if you dont use enough solvent.

1 Like

That’s cause he knows better than to sell you a 12” collection vessel.

Edit: read the rest of the thread

Y’all are funny as heck

1 Like