best place to order CLS

Ok I’ll check with him I know he’s busy

I’m trying to be an online reference for him. Lol I’ll conduct his business while he’s busy :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Was joke guys I don’t work for @Killa12345

3 Likes

Is the 12*24 full jacket also

BTW what size material column for full jacket

We will see if it’s something available from killa

1 Like

Killa is a good guy I’ve ordered powders from him early on when doing CRC and his communication, pricing, response time to my price request and shipping were all phenomenal and i was only spending under $100. Like some of you have stated here no 5lb in stock and wont be able to get good pricing until after CNY which the Google told me ends 1.25.20.

2 Likes

I’m not hunting for material columns at this current juncture. And fully jacketed spool and base

This guy @FicklePickle is a real mvp. Can’t say enough good things about him.

3 Likes

Texting has no emotion that’s why it’s the worst way to communicate. I think my bro @StoneD articulated it better. :facepunch:t3: @Killa12345 is a one man army and he does his best to get to everyone in a timely manner. This week China shuts down for CYN so nothing moves till next month. @FicklePickle I appreciate you my bro and I haven’t forgotten about you. Let your people know I will do a grow log on here with that strain as soon as my mom is ready. I also put in a request for your collection so it will be on it’s way after CYN my bro. Even swap no swindle for the beans. :100: I also have a side by side with some custom 850w LED’s vs DLI 315’s I’m going to start posting.
This is them last month.

8 Likes

sorry…12x24 is not something i stock…and i think ive mentioned im not a fan of buying anything 12" for the fear it gets damaged in shipping. It doesnt take much force to fuck up a 12" piece, and the profit is probably not worth the risk in most cases. its better to buy the lid with the base to insure they are matched right. for this reason…i really dont sell 12" diameter stuff.

Sorry i cant get everyone a quote when needed…if its in stock…its a pretty easy thing…but when i need to email china for a 1 piece quote…im gonna get raped. sorry i cant be more of an assistance to everyone.

I am only one person. I get over 100 emails and DMs a day. Sorry if some get lost in the shuffle.

that goes the same for the 5lb extractor asked in this thread. i dont stock it…after chinese new year i will stock a lot more of these larger parts. once again im sorry for disappointing some of you.

7 Likes

You didn’t disappoint me brother… I get how it goes, your busy as fuck and are a 1 man army. I’ve got nothing but love for yah. I’m not upset you didn’t get back to me. I tried a handful of times and then just stopped cause I felt like I was harassing you about it at that point.

Thank you for the heads up on how to purchase this… but just so you know. I’d still buy from you with whatever you needed to tax on to it to make it worth your time. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna give that money to open source steel.

4 Likes

to be honest…i had to go back and look and now i see the 2 emails about the 10lb extractor…im super sorry…like i said…sometimes i get sooo many dms and emails some go unlooked at…both of yours. it wasnt personal. i actually just looked back cause i truely didnt even remember what you were talking about. super sorry.

i could just imagine what @futures email looks like or someone like @Soxhlet in the beginning of crc…i truly am sorry bro. BG did call me about this today.

4 Likes

Yeah we talked on Instagram about it once too. All good dude. I’m not trying to talk shit over here. You’re the god damn king of stainless in my mind.

1 Like

My bro are the two extra collections in Cali what he is looking for?

Even swap?? You want to trade me the beans for a collection vessel? Surely I have to be mistaken here

3 Likes

those are 12x12 hes looking for a 12x24

1 Like

@Killa12345 got it.

@FicklePickle yes sir, you read correct. Although I would heed killa advice he speaks from experience. We already went thru this once or twice. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I’m truly speechless. Got me all teary eyed. That’s an incredibly kind gesture. Thank you. I assure you the phoxy wasn’t the last seed pack you’ll be getting from me.

3 Likes

If you guys don’t like 12" for recovery pots due to shipping risks what dimensions do you recommend for recovery of 5lb 10:1 runs?

1 Like

What little interactions I’ve had with him I can tell fickle is a super good dude.

Honestly, besides a little shit talking in posts, which happens, I’ve yet to have a single negative interaction with anybody here. In fact, it’s been overwhelmingly positive!

This community is pretty special, and I’m lucky to be a small part of it.

7 Likes

Are you doing a 5lb or 10lb system? I keep seeing both.
Edit i see you run 10:1? Why? Thats crazy

1 Like

They are worried about them being damaged through being imported.
If your buying from a company in the states your 12"will ship fine.
Try hardware factory store they are cheaper the xd.
Where are you located?

2 Likes

I try hard to be a positive force in the world. The worlds full of shitty people and I’ll be damned if I’m going to be one of them. Thank you and @Blunt for your kind words.

4 Likes