Best method for terpene extraction

I am very happy with this “frankiroto”, the most of the terp are traped in the ice on the condenser, and when off the chill the drip party start.

Some comes clear and some yellow, how old is the biomass(CBD hemp) and how recovery the etoh is determinant. In this I was really dont expect a nice strip because the recoVery of the ETOH in this extract was made at 95 celcius without vacuum…like the old whisky school distill, rude! and i cant belive the SWEET aroma from such wild tratament. All done with a shiti warrior pump

Edit: damm with the videos jaja

2 Likes

Nice , and Only stream of Nitro no vacuum? needs the water present in the biomass? Or can be done with dry?
Thanks

1 Like

Lolololol this thread

3 Likes

How does this bad boy work?

Maybe I’m wrong… but I think customers want cannabis oil that actually tastes like CANNABIS.
the only reason trends that exist outside of that fact is b/c BOGUS REPLICA terp salesmen manipulate the market.

Ppl lie and deceive…they cause so much confusion with they’re “word magic” double speak nonsense. Deep down those ppl know exactly what they’re doing.

From what I know of you (not much at all) you supposedly deal with real CDT. Not replicas…based on that I’d assume you know that it’s SIMPLE. Customers want what tastes like cannabis. NOT replicas.

Really good CDT tastes exactly like the buds they were extracted from. Idk why it seems so complicated other than replica nonsense muddying up the market place.

*I’m not attacking you (I don’t think you care at all if I was, just saying)

Atleast your smiling and maybe laughing.

Seriously though…high quality REAL CANNABIS DERIVED TERPENES should smell and taste like the cannabis flowers they were extracted from.

Why is this so complicated or convoluted? B/c of mis/dis information by bogus replica salesmen.

If the shoe fits than why not get into REAL CDT?
Good CDT speaks for itself… Smells and tastes amazing…like actual cannabis not weird.

I got a few min so gonna scroll up and read some more of those upset at my comments. *I will be loving and genuine though. A few jokes maybe but always genuine regardless.

Yes you are fucking wrong! You are wrong about 98% wrong of the shit that you fucking think and come on here and spout at us about. How about you go yell at some fucking people that really give a fuck about what you’re saying? I promise no one here cares what the fuck you were saying.

When you honestly done it to yourself so you have no one else to thank besides yourself

1 Like

I see you’re not familiar with how high science works :wink:

Every peer review they leave space for demeaning memes, right?

3 Likes

You know when I fire back on you they’re funny. Lol substitute bleacher lolol

Just teasing when I say your boring. (Only say your boring b/c I rarely laugh out loud at your bogus responses even though EVERY SINGLE time I comment your always there whining about something.
And all you say is “your a crack head” it’s not funny… Not offensive one bit…I’ve never consumed crack or heroin…ever. I have sold it though …I was gonna say a mean joke but nvm.

I genuinely hope your on here making some kind of money b/c you spend LOTS of time on here.

You remind me of Reddit thread leaders. Anyways…you STILL haven’t answered my question … :thinking:

:loudspeaker: Is it ok for replica terp salesmen to decieve people? Being dishonest is CORNY and COWARDLY. How is that ok?

*And seriously I don’t mean to be a d head. I don’t hate you or anyone on here at all. Regardless how much anyone hates me. STILL I genuinely don’t hate anyone nor do I think I’m better than anyone. I’m positive I’m not.

Is the big issue here that we are all talking about different volumes of CDT or them by themselves compared to them formulated in a product?

Cuz a half liter of terps don’t smell like flower

2 Likes

:thinking:

I’m aware there’s THOUSANDS of tons of bio mass produced…way WAY more than 34k acres

That doesn’t mean the terps on that table came from cannabis. I asked that guy a question…were those terps on that table he posted extracted from cannabis plants ?

I genuinely don’t mean to be a “f’ing d about it” :pray: I just don’t like that ppl decieve ppl that don’t know any better… It’s WRONG!

I’ve been ripped off by DECEPTIVE terp salesmen…I’m passionate about it b/c I know EXACTLY how it feels. I DONT want other ppl to experience that… This is cannabis…and years ago you could take ppl on they’re word. Ppl were focused on HELPING others not trying to scam anyone they can. (NOT saying everyone scams but YOU know MANY DO. )

Now it’s so different. There’s ppl in cannabis industry that they’re entire business is based off LIES & DECEPTION. Taking advantage of ppl that don’t know. So Idc how much money YOU or other ppl have…or how popular anyone is…IM GOING TO continue to speak out against it.

*But I will try to not be such a “f’ing d head” about it. Im not in this for a popularity contest. Same time I don’t want to be a d head to anyone. I appreciate your comment. And I’ll chill out a bit.

I’d say “peace :nerd_face: nerd” but you may take offense…it was a compliment. Nerds are cool.

Anyways PEACE man of intelligence. Thanks again

1 Like

You guys are so similar it’s hilarious

3 Likes

except i dont do the uppercase stuff like this guy and i know way more about concentrates obviously…

and i dont need alt accounts… i piss off plenty of people with my acct.

2 Likes

:thinking:
Lol IF that was the case then why do so many ppl always respond?

Spout at US about" :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I def do NOT @ you in any comments or posts. It’s so strange how ppl on the SIDELINES always talk about “US” or “WE”…it’s like some sports fanatic talking at a bar about bs.

“WE won the game!!! WE played so good last night…who can compete against US”, never played little league let alone in the league.

*YOU could be playing…and I hope IF it’s your passion that you do!!! :sunglasses: YOU really can do whatever you want pretty much. And I dang sure don’t want to discourage you in any manner from that. If I upset or annoy you that much…just block me again.

I really don’t want to be mean to you…but I’m pretty sure you blocked me a while ago…why not just block me again but keep me blocked. And IGNORE me. It’s simple. Highlight my name and click ignore forever.

*I don’t hate you though…I genuinely hope you come up with a plan and GO FOR IT!!! do your very f’ing best!!! Idk if you know BUT there’s room and opportunity for HIGH QUALITY…

just golden rule it up and believe in yourself! I don’t even know you at all…and I believe you could be something big in this cannabis thing. Make an attempt and stick with it. And PLEASE do high quality…cannabis space needs it.

*I KNOW…I know…
YOU: “we hate you…no one cares what you have to say”…I know most feel that way… Im used to it. STILL Im over here hoping you do well. :sunglasses:
:loudspeaker: Go for it!!!

Who ripped you off specifically? Care to drop any names or companies? Hopefully it wasn’t any of my past affiliates.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: What HIGH quality cannabis derived terps you smelling?

1/2 liter or 1/2 gram SHOULD smell like CANNABIS.

Taste is different, gotta have the right ratios…but regarding SMELL… they should smell like CANNABIS. Course slight difference but NOT much.

Reason I say slight is b/c I know some that are very “loud” …its better to take a tiny droplet and spread it on your hand or arm and smell.

But weather it’s 500 grams or 1 single gram. It should smell like CANNABIS. The best do. There’s ppl on here that know exactly what I’m saying.

• Before the vocabulary or word army attack …I understand 500ml and 500 grams are different far as CDT weighs.

…yea…oooooohhhhh k

Idk if y’all are talking about me or not…but Incase you are.

:loudspeaker: I have ONE screen name that I use. I am NOT anyone else on here.

Killa : in a screachy type annoying voice with beat up sneakers tied EXTRA tight.

“IM THE SMARTEST CONCENTRATE NERD ON FUTURE4200. I make MILLIONS and BILLIONS of doll hairs!!! Muuuwahhh hahahah hahahah”

I’m about to eat my lettuce sandwich and get some pushups in. Get me some NATURAL dopamine going. POSITIVE HAPPY THOUGHTS…carve out some new HAPPY neural pathways.

Seriously though … Something so good about getting in the sunshine, eating good, drinking a lot of water and exercising. Weather you were talking about me or not…dude, I hope you get in the sunshine. Feels so good.

talk to all of y’all next week ! Peeeeeeaaace and a bottle of CRC greease

*I’m being 100% serious I hope your doing well. :sunglasses::surfing_man: Been praying for you and a few others on here occasionally.

2 Likes

ive been outside for over 2 hours… rode my bike to work today…

Your infatuated with my sneakers when anyone that has met me knows im always fresh with the sneaker game… LOL

look at what i just copped yesterday…

Cause I really need to wear old shoes.

2 Likes

I mean I follow you on the fact that 1 ml of water smells like a gallon

But isn’t that shit evaporating several different chems at different rates when you open a jug of terps and you are smelling what is offgassing from the liquid?

Educate me. My experience with cdt is that a big volume smells different to my nose than a little bit.

2 Likes

I don’t know who any of you are, but making fun of how extra tight someone ties their shoes made me laugh.

4 Likes