Best method for terpene extraction

I mean I follow you on the fact that 1 ml of water smells like a gallon

But isn’t that shit evaporating several different chems at different rates when you open a jug of terps and you are smelling what is offgassing from the liquid?

Educate me. My experience with cdt is that a big volume smells different to my nose than a little bit.

2 Likes

I don’t know who any of you are, but making fun of how extra tight someone ties their shoes made me laugh.

4 Likes

I can extract some good funky terps from my shoes probably! Not as clean as Killa in that regard with his wall of Nikes.

2 Likes

Yeahhh and there is a lot of slave works hours there too dude…haha :sweat_smile:

yo…my kid has been working for me since hes 13… we arent against child labor laws…

1 Like

This thread has interesting moments…

Relative / sidebar:

Given the smell in the air at harvest and the debate on taste equality between captured flavor and aroma versus original cultivar taste and smell notes, there is some room for consideration on how to most effectively capture a phase change in a bottle that represents well on quality, and can perhaps scale well too…

There are options. Some play well with others, some are more exclusive. All of them have some merits, and some are easier than others.

If a person or company with funding and desire to develop their process, products and versatility is interested, I would be interested to talk as well.

We are all interested…whether it’s capturing a drop of jasmine at night under moonlight or something larger and more versatile.

Pliability is key, as are constants.)

I appreciate the ribbing and memes too I guess. Hope the hate can be distilled down to humor.

Cheers

2 Likes

That’s disgusting

Eat a fucking hamburger for Christ sake

3 Likes

I did not even do you the favor of reading your response. You’re a fucking moron whatever have a nice night!

I read two sentences, and it sounds like you’re just trying to Jack yourself off all over us in this forum. Well I apologize I do not like being jacked off on…

Quit being a fucking weirdo and get on with your life you fucking chump

? Some of my strains dont event smell like cannabis😂let alone their extracts.

Lemon, banana no cannabis smell until you burn it up and sometimes even then.

2 Likes

Well then, Thats a party stopper, aint it ?

5 Likes

“These processes occur in a solvent capable of donating a hydrogen atom to the carboxylic acid moiety, which aids in its cleavage from the cannabinoid. One such solvent is water and its use in decarboxylation
has been extensively studied (Mundle and Kluger 2009;
Mundle et al. 2010; Vandersteen et al. 2012; Hossain
et al. 2017; Glein et al. 2020).”

Now understan why

Depending on the party, yes…

Interesting, Has anyone put thca into a hydrogen generator ?

So glad to help spark some ideas! I love inventions too. What I don’t like are companies that try to steal inventions and keep them for personal profit; and so your attempts and progress make me very happy. I only hope you continue with it and share the knowledge… because that process really does create terpenes that are next level as far as being able to represent what the bud actually smells like.

Have you ever played with combining the hydrsol fractions from the cold traps with the other main terp fractions after separation? Of course not all of it carries over into the main fraction, but what does fills out the fragrance in a very complete way and the results are stunning. This is the only way I could get sour diesel terps to actually smell/taste like sour diesel, for instance.

Thank you

2 Likes

I like you style man!
Because i do in roto i have only one colection,all together. De hrysol when i add salt and Ether after evaporate the smell was insane, i mix with the others and i have no words… Amazing
Thanks you bro!

1 Like

Have you ever heard of prions disease?..strange thing misfolding proteins…

Many forms of prions disease.

Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD)
Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (mad cow)
Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (vCJD)

Gerstmann-Straussler-Scheinker Syndrome

Fatal Familial Insomnia.

Kuru. :thinking:.THIS ONE is def from CANNABALISM. I remember watching a documentary about this one years ago as well. Proof eating human flesh causes a horrible form prions disease. Microglia cells literally eat holes in your brain.

Scrapie (found in sheep)

Alzheimer’s… Parkinson’s I believe also under the same umbrella… Many similarities…memory loss…all kinds of cognitive issues…balance, twitching/tremors…so many more similarities…I understand there are a lot of factors but…

:loudspeaker: to prevent and even REVERSE many diseases you can change to a WHOLE FOOD 100% PLANT BASED DIET!!!

*Not that bogus beyond meat or
“MEAT REPLICA” or
“sssssoy booiiiii” stuff either

NATURAL FLAVOR and the Senomyx flavoring co. HEK293T cell line…smh :nauseated_face::face_vomiting: it’s a CRAZY and just evil thing but we should be aware. AND STOP consuming it. They LIE and DECIEVE on the labels…same thing that many bogus cannabis camps do. Lingusuitic acrobats…but the food ones are some of the best in the biz. VERY good at deception.

They’ll say thing like “there is NO aborted fetal tissue in the food.”…

THIS IS TRUE …BUT it was indeed cultured or grown using aborted fetal cell lines. It’s about something called “GAIN OF FUNCTION”.

vackshenes are also involved. GAIN OF FUNCTION. Ask yourself WHY are they using aborted fetal cell lines to make “food products” many MANY “food products”. And how are they able to HIDE aborted fetal cell lines under the label “NATURAL FLAVOR” ??? :thinking:

how are they able to basically hijack your brain and over ride the “I’m full” sensation and make the consumer literally addicted to theyre “food”?

Most ppl don’t understand…but many “foods” cause disease. And ppl put stuff in food that makes ppl get sick. It’s evil. It’s also so disgusting. CANNABALISM.

I’m going to find a picture and attach it. Show y’all they laugh at us about it all.

this rabbit hole goes extra deep. I think all the way to the mark of the beast and the weird transhumanism thing.

LOOK AT THIS

All jokes aside…I hope y’all change your diet.

1 Like

STFU with this woo

7 Likes

Lolololol

2 Likes

What do the plant based alternatives contain ingredients wise? Genuinely curious as idk