Essential oil capture / Steam distillation kit

Development in alternative tech available

4 Likes

I can share more in an agreed upon situation, as related to handling / methods for processing and capture of essential oils, terpenes, cannabinoids etc.

Scale / quality, with relative consideration of aspects in play like cost, time, ease, predictability and the option to get good product out of a wide range of biomass quality type and product structure going in.

If you are a company or someone with funding, clarify whether you are looking to just develop your process method, or develop mechanization and patentable aspects in concept and application.

Thanks

2 Likes

Let’s see some pics of the still!

3 Likes

34x43” foot, 5x5’footprint. Footprint would be the same more or less with all of it assembled including a gap around it…any chiller and reservoir would be the only other footprints of space.

4 Likes

Various attachments help on the volatiles and lighter terps, allows capture.

Condenser can function well in mobile condition with cold water via local natural source and pump.

Some details:
12 gallon load of water,
I prefer distilled. Shelves inside are removable and perforated. Double stainless steel wall on main vessel, less reactive to ambient temp variance etc.

Drying options for biomass and post terpene capture cannabinoid extraction can vary depending on original material, but low power options exist. 1kw approx. Various methods.

#hashtags don’t work

I agree, I always enjoyed that irony about this, I consider it mild humor in light of the words are enough.

1 Like

Some users customize these in various ways. Regardless, you can control a range of input values depending on how you organize the system and what satellite equipment you use in various configurations.

If running mobile set up, you must use propane, not LP gas…it will take much longer with LP

.can get good product out of good material - and neglected material as well…

1 Like

1 Like

Trim can dry in process handling versus with equipment if needed.

Scale and quality in an hour, mobile or indoor. The kit disassembles easily for transport with a truck, suv etc.

Use 5lb or knee high propane tank to avoid freeze / running out early.

Various material handling sops apply to this process, and relate as well as other processes and target products.

Just bump the old thread, dont make new ones unless this is a new unit that is way different then the last couple of posts uve made about the same exact unit.

1 Like