Best Hydrocarbon System 2023

Definitely, we blocked his other account this morning

5 Likes

do i have to run propane in the xtraction portion? can i run 100% butane just slower? im assuming the cooling aspect is propane.

is there a crc?

does it take a high level operator? I just started extracting recently. It includes install and training?

I’m very interested especially since it probably has significant energy savings over chillers.

4 Likes

14 bucks an hour to pack tubes and clean
18 to run the machine
like 40o k a year plus fico and shit

the nb is the same ease of operation as a bzb thermocouple and all

I understand the point you are trying to make but my job is due diligence. If i search for luna especially here its a mixed bag, whereas a bzb is pretty universally praised and the nb oler is just a made in the usa version of it

2 Likes

I’m being forced to teach 18 hour employees how to run a closed loop. Sadly most 18 hour employees don’t actually understand pressure from vacuum. The learning curve is to steep for how fast most these companies want an 18 hour employee to be running the system on their own

7 Likes

If you think an $18 dollar an hour employee is going to run a IE system you are sadly mistaken. People that run the Luna here are paid more than $18 an hour.

We dont even hire people here for less than $14 but we also value our employees and want retention more than we want turnover.

Well maybe its time to reach out to people currently running lunas and not people that ran them years ago. There is a mixed bag of opinions on every company selling systems here if you dig deep enough.

11 Likes

There are two components to the system that are completely independent of each other. Utility and process. Utility runs on propane because we can manipulate the thermodynamic properties of propane better than butane, achieving colder temps much faster. Process (extraction) can be any blend you desire. 100% butane is no issue. The included chart shows the difference in recovery capabilities, low side and high side.

There are 3 CRC’s on the system for non-stop extraction without bottle necks. We call them Multi-Use Columns that can be used with filtration medias or to crash out pre-isolate.

Price includes install and training as well as after support. No one in the thread who is claiming the system is too difficult to run has ever ran the system. It can be ran as simply as any other system should you desire, but the advancements of it are what separate it from the other systems. To date, we have not had issues training green operators to run the system, and that includes our Behemoth unit as well. If you would like to give me a call at (970) 893-2763 I would be happy to dive deeper into these topics.

The system has a lot of features that will drastically reduce your operating costs. The advertised advancements are only the beginning of its capabilities that will save you time and money in the long run.

15 Likes

I personally like the DIY customs. I would hit BZB or Luna if you’re really into the white label side. IE is good too with the tech

9 Likes

You think i cant hire someone with previous experience for that pay but you don’t know what state i am in or the cannabis laws or economics here.

I’m happy you pay your employees well and like the system you have

2 Likes

great response, will give you a call tomorrow.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Agreed, better off throwing a few million in the garbage and not getting a license than getting a license and putting a precision unit in it.

14 Likes

I was thinking of picking up a used one to water wash our solvent through…I’d rather the suppliers solved the problem.

5 Likes

I’m currently in talks with Kaplan to build a water wash/scrubbing skid that feeds their filling stations. They seem pretty proactive about solving the problem. However, it won’t happen overnight.

2 Likes

Excellent. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

@CollectiveObjective

1 Like

best of luck in your endeavors in whatever state you are in. Hopefully you can provide a happy and reliable workforce that wants to come to work everyday and actually care about the products they are producing for sub par wages.

6 Likes

Trying to explain labor costs to people is always an uphill battle.
It does depend on the Market, but in majority of them you’re going to spend over $250k a year to run any of these Manual systems at full capacity. Plus your going to need a whole ass HR department constantly trying to hire for the revolving door the lab turns into at those rates :rofl:

6 Likes

How do yall feel about ETS?

3 Likes

Go bizzybee, have no regrets.

Training this system wouldn’t take much, but teaching the saftey, and common sense could easily be difficult for any system, especially if you are trying to train someone who isn’t fit for the job.

Compared to my last system, it’s a walk in the park, there is more going on but it’s easier to manage because of how seamless everything works together.

3 Likes

No one who can blow themselves up with one mistake should make less than a fast food worker. Lol

I also can’t imagine trusting someone who’s down to work for $14 an hour to blast BHO in a facility I’m liable for when it fucks up

24 Likes