Best fogger or atomizer to spray a large garden

Looking to upgrade from a pump back pack sprayer to a atomizer /fogger to spray a large garden.
The back pack pump sprayer is a lot of work, and a pain to spray underneath.

Any recommendations 2000 sq ft or so to cover
fighting broad/russet mites

5 Likes

Might I suggest a large bonfire

12 Likes

Paint sprayer FTB

2 Likes

The pump sprayer and green clean are getting a handle on the situation. Attempting to limp across goal line as best as possible, and then completely rectify area in between crops.

I’m thinking a fogger will help with continuous ipm, as the back pack is tiring seems like it takes more time

2000 sq ft I’d start looking into a paint sprayer

10 Likes

Assuming indoors?

Outdoors I use a sump pump hooked up to a garden hose with a multi mode sprayer. Really allows you to spray as much as you want (or at least as much as your largest Reservoir)

1 Like

Put an atomizer tip together with a pvc pipe wand. You’ll be fogging in no time

6 Likes

From my experience you need a light spray. I’ve blown those fuckers across the room and spread the infection. It was obvious to the eye after a few days. I was using venerate. Every 3 days. Then shit went in the dumpster.

1 Like

A jet pump for a well is a cheap way to make pressure. You can plumb it to pvc rails with mister heads to get the 35 or 40 psi required to atomize a mist, usually for aeroponics, but it would work for a mist o death use as well.

1 Like

https://specials.petratools.com/best-growers-fogger

8 Likes

I seen someone posting a video of these, looked like they do the trick.

1 Like

#istandwithbg305

8 Likes

Got one on the way! Nice find

4 Likes

If its broads and russets your best bet is predator mites. Swirskii and fallacis. Fallacis will take em out quick.

2 Likes

Also this fogger is bad ass

4 Likes

Do you always use gas powered engines inside?

10 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. 2stroke inside?

4 Likes

I’m sure if someone wanted to go balls out they could grab a https://biomistinc.com/ setup & really get down with ipm at large scale & completely safe.

We were talkinga few yrs back about using and ultrasonic fogger for IPM or nute feeding. Wondering if that can work?

1 Like