Best fogger or atomizer to spray a large garden

Depending on the micron it breaks the molecules down to I’d say very well, the finer the most the better dispersed it’ll be.

1 Like

One way to add the “:fuelpump:

6 Likes

Oh shit my bad thought it was gh or outs for some reason.

got one of those myself thanks!

3 Likes

you cant run that indoor or in gh it has exhaust fumes from the gas motor

1 Like

graco paint sprayer, with extension wand. Clean after every use.

2 Likes

Like a lot of people here I would recommend a Graco paint sprayer. Get a long nozzle attachment and make sure to clean after every use.

Also, Brandt EcoTech, Cinnerate, and Pure Crop have worked well for me in the past along with Green Cleaner. Never using the same product twice unless called for.

2 Likes

Dramm HYDRA 50 if you’re about that action. None of this stuff posted here even comes close to a DRAMM

4 Likes

Those mites don’t want that smoke

2 Likes

If you’re in veg, micronized sulphur twice a week for two weeks will knock them out. Everything else is a Losing battle. Make sure to rinse the sulphur off before going back to oils or you’ll fry your plants. I also second the graco paint sprayer, get the 395 with an 18” wand and a swivel tip. I use it in our greenhouses and the 50 ft hoses reaches the whole house if the sprayer sits in the middle.

1 Like

You ever tasted extract after the plants been sprayed with sulphur?

burn tortillas all I gottsa says

4 Likes

to rinse the sulphur off before going back to oils or you will try your plants?

Rinse up b4 light or it will fry plants? Had a hard time following. I have heard good things about the micronized sulphur from jodrey

If you typically spray any kind of horticultural oils…neem, pyrethrins, green cleaner etc… then you’ll want to rinse your plants after the sulphur treatment before continuing your normal Ipmz The oils interact with sulphur and will burn your plants. Typically it’s mild and they bounce back, but I always rinse with water or an enzyme cleaner. Enzymes are nice to rotate through cus they’ll
Reduce build up on the leaves. Sulphur is only to be used in veg and I wouldn’t want to smoke any kind of pesticide on my plants, which is why ipm is so Important. I’m sure many folks have struggled with broads and russetts and Sulphur is the only knockout I know of. It can be hard on the plants, but two weeks of sulphur vs months of wasting money and time is very worth it. Anything that comes in now gets a sulphur dunk and qaurantined. Sulphur is like $50/50 lb bag. It’ll Last you a life time.

4 Likes

Sulphur and oils need 2 weeks apart, u can speed it up by doing a tea or non oil based spray.
Sulphur at 1/10 strength in flower showed some success without altering the taste of the flowers too much

4 Likes

So back onto this conversation, i wanna plumb hard pvc above my canopy and put “fog” nozzles on them for a timer based spray system, ill still go in personally and get the underleafs but i want something to replicate morning dew, anyone got any suggestions, ill keep updating here with my build.
Im not looking for a patio mister, i want that fog dawg!

Nvm on the pvc, might need to metal pipe it for the high pressure

6 Likes

How are you folks applying your sulphur powders in bulk? Do those 5 gallon paint bucket sprayers pickup the sulphur without issues?

2 Likes

I saw in home depots dripper section they had a few fogger options.

3 Likes

Micronized sulphur mixes easy, ive used foggers and backpack sprayers no problem. I do add a drop of dr bronners soap, idk if it helps but i always do that when mixing foliar stuff

2 Likes

Few options for under 2 a piece on alibaba if you wanna try that route. This product is no longer available.

Could always get a season pass to a theme park and get a run for your money :triumph: :joy:

1 Like

What week in flower or how many weeks before flower was the plants sprayed? My clients room yield has no sulfur taste or smell. He foliars 3 days before flip.

Baby shampoo here.