Best ethanol and heptane denatured ethanol suppliers? Looking for go to company to supply all the labs I’m associated with and future labs I’ll be setting up

I can’t post them publicly but I can Pass some prices on that are hard if not impossible to beat. Hit me up. Terpenescene @ Gmail

1 Like

FET on 200 proof ethanol is $27 per gallon. That is $1,485 for FET and plus material cost. If a manufacturer is selling you 200 proof ethanol lower than $1,485 then they are most likely exempt due to being a start up manufacturing location for the first 50,000 gallons produced. Not sustainable but certainly great pricing while it last. Ask for COAs before buying. I do sell ethanol but mostly come here for industry trends.

2 Likes

Correct, and yes we do ask for specs and COAs.

1 Like

Look up Cannagas they have the best product on the market.

3 Likes

I’ll beat any price with proof of invoice.

1 Like

we have 200 proof and 190 proof denatured alcohol

give me a call 619-9719638

hi there we are an importer of cane alcohol from brazil.

we would like to supply you with our organic cane alcohol

give us a call

619-971-9638
rodrigo@azumexsugar.com

i would like to talk business. we are a direct importer of cane alcohol

perhaps we can do business.

rodrigo@azumexsugar.com

​Good Afternoon,

I was writing to let you that I am selling solvent at a really competitive price. I can offer you 200 proof USP ethanol with a reduced federal excise tax of $5.40 per gallon which would significantly reduce your over head cost for extraction. We also offer a full line of solvents and bulk pricing. If you are interested please feel free to contact me for an inquiry or quote. 

I need to know a couple things for me to be able to get a quote to you.

1. business name and contact person

2. Email address

3. Phone #

4. Shipping Address

5. Kind and Volume of solvent (either 55 gal drum or 270 gal tote)

6. Lift gate service required

*NO shipping mark-up – we price shipping at our contract reduced pricing

200/190 PROOF USP FOOD GRADE ETHANOL

(1) 55 gal drum $1,200 including excise tax plus shipping (1-3 days)

(1) 270 gal tote $4,500 including excise tax plus shipping (5-7 days)

BUTANE-N, ISOBUTANE, PROPANE and MIXED GAS

Purity and Cylinder Filling

We guarantee at least 99.5% purity, but have tested periodically, as we do, and had up to 99.97% purity on the following products.
Butane / Isobutane / 70/30I / 70/30N / 40/40/20 / Propane

These are all odorless and of top quality. Keep in mind and this is VERY important…

*We fill to cylinder max. Most other suppliers fill to 100lbs. The only product that is 100 max is
propane. All other products are between 109 and 121. For this reason, over a year or so with us, a user gets 100’s of pounds more gas with us as their supplier.

(1)​ 100# Tanks first time purchase $699

(1) 100# Refills with tank exchange is $549

COMING SOON…

FULL LINE OF ABSORBENTS and FILTRATION MEDIUMS

Our customer service is our first priority !! Give us an opportunity show the difference.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We are located in Northern California and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

SDS 200 PROOF ETHANOL.pdf (135.1 KB) UC Ethanol 200 spec - Actual copy.pdf (117.3 KB)

https://ecogreenindustries.com/

This site is where I get my stuff… one barrel “got lost” and their customer service was great…

Could you please shoot us an email at sales@solventdirect.com? We have several customers in both North and South America looking for organic cane.

Shipping coast to coast 24/7… 1-833-Pure-Gas

1 Like

How are the ethanol suppliers doing out there right now (covid-19)? Is there an added demand or strain on your supply?
Is anyone enforcing allocation?

I have a river flowing so it’s not a issue right now.

Whose gonna get heptane denatured to my door for less than the $1855 (270g tote)I’m paying BVV?

I know several manufacturers are only providing what you were previously forecasted for. For alcohol in general, we have 4 liters of 70% isopropyl alcohol and 70% reagent alcohol in stock and its going pretty fast. Lead time is 3-4 weeks for more from our supplier currently.

Here in Colorado we store and distribute ethanol for clearsolv I could get you in touch with my operations manager and see if there is something we could come up with?

Tarr LLC in the PNW !!

1 Like

This is what we ran into with Tarr LLC. We are growing right now and they can’t support our growth until covid is over.

I grabbed 2 drums from @Shadownaught ‘s crew. I’m hoping they can stay stocked.

Any other distributors looking for business ?

2 Likes