Best ethanol and heptane denatured ethanol suppliers? Looking for go to company to supply all the labs I’m associated with and future labs I’ll be setting up

Can you guys start posting your estimated shipping costs? I can’t tell you how many people I’ve contacted already that said they had the cheapest cost but then after shipping it’s not

1 Like

Dentures with heptane for $550 55 gal, 275 gal totes at $2375. DM for details

Can vouch for @WilliamsDist they’re out here in Indiana close to us and have treated us well.

I believe they got their start supplying solvents to the big pharmaceutical companies out here before getting involved in the hemp/cannabis space here recently. Coming from mainstream industry, I can tell you they’re the ONLY supplier I’ve talked to yet that quotes EtOH and filter media close to what the cost would be pre green tax.

Can’t speak to shipping costs since, you know, they’re right down the road from us.

1 Like

We have barrels of denatured/hep for as low as $600 per if buying 2 pallets or more at xtractor Depot.

1 Like

It’s difficult to post estimated freight. Delivery location, haz mat. vs. non haz mat., pallet size, total weight all affect freight rates. If you need a quote for a chemical, please reach out to me and i’ll do my best to provide an estimated freight rate with your product quote.

lol. you take rails cars of ethanol?

1 Like

ShopBvv.com has 55gal barres for $560+freight

I’m a sales partner with solvent direct as well. I decided to help sell their solvent because it’s the best and cleanest in the industry. Used it in my own facility for a very long time.

Posts are useless without estimated shipping costs on 5 gallon 55 gallon and 275 gallon units

2 Likes

Would like some info please

Looking for 3 or 4 375 gal ethanol
To be ship just out side Billings Montana
Love to know a price

You can post price or dm price
Looking for around 2000 per plus shipping

Good morning, In regards to ethanol with heptane, what do you guys do with your unusable leftovers? Is there someone who you use to recycle? Do you sell it to someone? Are you using a company to remove the moisture and restoring it to a higher proof? Are you using a molecular sieve and doing it in house?

What price per gal are you all getting for your denatured ethanol? Prices delivered with tax included.

Where are you located?

we would be able to give you a estimated shipping cost. Are you buying pure ethaonl or denatured? If denatured, which type? Also, what proof do you require?

We distribute sieve beads for drying ethanol. Website is in my profile bio.

2 Likes

Hello- our company ClearSolv could help you with your needs. We are based in Canada with locations in B.C., Ontario, Nevada and Colorado.

We can be very price competitive.

Thanks
Dan

Can anyone beat 1000$ a barrel of 200 proof eth?

2 Likes

What’s up Fellas,

We got the best high quality denatured ethanol pricing in the country. If you’re interested in bulk or single units, we have programs to accommodate any need without being heavy on the wallet or sacrificing quality.

Hit up one of the cannagas guys, and we got you covered.

3 Likes

Just a heads up if you are a licensed manufacturer in Ca, you are not allowed to use denatured in your processing steps. If you get inspected and the state sees your invoices and sees the denatured on site they will make you get rid of it, possibly fine you.

2 Likes