Best Economy Centrifuge

Here’s your budget C1D1 rated honey-oil extractor.

And a budget sealed distillate homogenizer too…so you don’t lose those terps :rofl:

16 Likes

legit old’ timey equipment. The minions would hate you after making them crank for a whole shift though xD

6 Likes

The unit I’m ordering next week is 8kg floodable, jacketed, and flat bottom. Motor is UL listed but the control box is NOT. 15 lbs or so is perfect for us little guys.

4 Likes

Thoughts on one of these guys?

what’s the specs on those bad boys? :flushed::rofl::joy:

That’s more of a filtering non floodable fuge.

would I use just off the shelf honey for one of these?

can u send me an sop for exactly what honey ratio to mix

:bowl_with_spoon::spoon:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Why not just go modern https://www.amazon.com/SUPER-DEAL-Stainless-Extractor-Beekeeping/dp/B078N3PGXD/ref=asc_df_B078N3PGXD/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309802242146&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=8430697289265174270&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001814&hvtargid=pla-571278783755&psc=1

Do yourself a favor, fucking never listen to rainier distilleries. Unless you enjoy fatboy running the show exposing you to a real life episode of American Greed… that company is a functional shit show. I have 200k reasons if you want details of why they fucking suck, and a contract to process 30 kilos of cbd crude into distillate everyday. I have inoperable equipment in my lab for 2 months. They embody fake it till you make it, on our dime. And yes u can use a hobart, but they have no fucking clue about rpms needed, no clue about spd, lie about chromotography, and will break into a facility and steal equipment.
That fat fuck comes around me i’l break his jaw.

I believe this site is perfect for calling out fuckbitches, this conman learned everything from the group I brought him too. It cost me so much to prove to the group he was a fraud. A warning like this costs nothing for you. Grab your wallet and run. And if this is fatboy promoting his own company just know I will blow u up on every post u use that company name. I know you took the digital controller with heating elements. You’re piece of shit weed witch is about to get a fire axe through it, old school 1920’s prohibition style.

For real, any company we know and can prove is fraudulent we need to put on blast whenever we see them promoted.

Any questions dm me.

4 Likes

Essentially all you would need to do is put the wet biomass in a bubble bag or something of the sort and it should work… I’m buying an all stainless off amazon and trying it out.:yum:

1 Like

HoneyComb press …lmao bubble bag and wet material

Would this be consided c1d1 compliant? It could probably be a workable solution with the scale of my lab right now honestly.

Define c1d1

It’s an ELECTRICAL standard.

No electrickery in the room?
You should be good…

But I’m no regulator, so ymmv.

Presses are not ideal imo. But work to a degree. The basket shape on the honey spinners may be problematic. Speeds will be pretty low unless you add a stationary bike.

Yeah, a modern stainless version, or better yet something faster based on the concept…

I was just sharing what I ran into, because “$200 honey (oil) extractor”

1 Like

What if you were to make an air-drivin handle that spins faster according to how much psi of air is applied? Or an air driven centrifuge?

Could always find a unit w/detachable grates or you could weld a bucket with holes on the inside and then have that hold a bubble bag and when you spin the handle it’ll spin the basket spinning the bubble bag and spinning out alcohol. Maybe even apply air pressure to spin the handle.

Oh my gosh… Making a centrifuge based on nitrogen pressure to spin it out. …

I feel like there’s a way to make one… Perhaps that should be an open source project

1 Like

To be honest. I have no idea. I see people on here throw out the term. Florida will soon pass its hemp pilot program, which will allow for inspectors to visit my lab. I just want to make sure everything will pass and be considered up to code for the program for any new equipment I purchase.

I keep reading that ethanol labs will require C1D1 in the near future. So I would just go C1D1 and all the other standards of a hydrocarbon lab just to be safe. -i’m not in the business-

1 Like

Please contact my email:330671692@qq.com,we can provide centrifuge in a good price.

UL listed motor?

2 Likes