Best Economy Centrifuge

What if you were to make an air-drivin handle that spins faster according to how much psi of air is applied? Or an air driven centrifuge?

Could always find a unit w/detachable grates or you could weld a bucket with holes on the inside and then have that hold a bubble bag and when you spin the handle it’ll spin the basket spinning the bubble bag and spinning out alcohol. Maybe even apply air pressure to spin the handle.

Oh my gosh… Making a centrifuge based on nitrogen pressure to spin it out. …

I feel like there’s a way to make one… Perhaps that should be an open source project

1 Like

To be honest. I have no idea. I see people on here throw out the term. Florida will soon pass its hemp pilot program, which will allow for inspectors to visit my lab. I just want to make sure everything will pass and be considered up to code for the program for any new equipment I purchase.

I keep reading that ethanol labs will require C1D1 in the near future. So I would just go C1D1 and all the other standards of a hydrocarbon lab just to be safe. -i’m not in the business-

1 Like

Please contact my email:330671692@qq.com,we can provide centrifuge in a good price.

UL listed motor?

2 Likes

is it UL rated?

This is incredible, but 0.2ml may not cut it.

hi, may I know what model you ordered? from which supplier?

Hey, we are Chinese manufacturer for hemp extraction centrifuge, if you are interested, welcome to contact me for more details!
Lucia
Wechat/Whatsapp: +86-19951199980
Email: sale01@peonyfns.com

Do you still need hemp centrifuge,DM for price
angelazhao@lanphan.com

Might not be the best, but it is certainly the most fun one I’ve gotten to play with.

It’s American made…

& @cyclopath approved :innocent:

5 Likes

More like cycle-path approved :wink:

Got you all beat. here is the lowest cost centrifuge.

4 Likes

that’s a really small tube to put the cannabis in :wink:

I believe the guy demonstrating it officially qualifies as a clever bastard

(probably had help from his mom…)

2 Likes

I didn’t because it wouldn’t have been worth it. I was looking into a panda a few weeks/a month after I posted that

Just wondering how much material actually fit it that “8kg” fuge?

Having repeatedly run into “50kg” fuges that would swing less than 20lb of cannabis.

I never ended up doing the fuge thing. However, I’ve heard of others using the small one successfully with adequate material.

1 Like

seems like a decent budget way to get the hash back out of a cart. requires the correct size tubes. which these might not be. probably also requires some heat.

2 Likes